Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Jeff Tweedy & Glenn Kotche||Opening Titles||7:22|
|2||–Jeff Tweedy & Glenn Kotche||Red Elevator||2:41|
|4||–Jeff Tweedy & Glenn Kotche||Frank's Dream||5:14|
|5||–Billy Bragg & Wilco||When The Roses Bloom Again
Arranged By – WilcoWritten-By – Traditional
|6||–Jimmy Scott||Jealous Guy
Performer [With] – Hill Greene*, Jay Bennett, John Stirratt, Ken Coomer, Mike Kanan*, Victor Jones (2)Words By, Music By – John Lennon
|7||–Jeff Tweedy & Glenn Kotche||The Wallman||5:45|
|8||–Robert Sean Leonard & Steve Zahn||The Lonely 1||3:52|
|9||–Jeff Tweedy & Glenn Kotche||Hello, Are You There?||4:08|
|10||–Robert Sean Leonard||Softly And Tenderly Jesus Is Calling
Written-By – Will L. Thompson
|11||–Jeff Tweedy & Glenn Kotche||Finale||11:03|
|12||–Jeff Tweedy & Glenn Kotche||End Credits||5:21|
- Recorded At – Sorcerer Sound
- Mastered At – Peerless Mastering
- Published By – Words Ampersand Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Lenono Music
- Licensed From – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Licensed From – Billy Bragg
- Licensed From – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Billy Bragg
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chelsea Walls Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Chelsea Walls Inc.
- Licensed To – Rykodisc
- Manufactured By – Rykodisc
- Marketed By – Rykodisc
- Design [Package] – Steven Jurgensmeyer
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dick Kondas
- Executive-Producer [Executive Music Producer] – Alex Steyermark
- Executive-Producer [Music Executive For Lions Gate Films] – Joel C. High
- Liner Notes – Ethan Hawke
- Mastered By – Jeff Lipton
- Photography By – Squire Fox, Stephanie Pequignot
- Product Manager [For Rykodisk] – Ron Decker
- Recorded By, Mixed By [Score] – Patrick Derivaz
- Recording Supervisor [Music Supervisor] – Linda Cohen (2)
- Written-By – Jeff Tweedy (tracks: 1 to 4, 7 to 9, 11, 12)
Score recorded at Sorcerer Sound, New York, NY
Mastered at Peerless Mastering
All Jeff Tweedy/Wilco songs published by Words Ampersand Music/Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI)
Track 3 produced under license from Warner Bros. Records Inc. by arrangement with Warner Special Products, ℗ 2002 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Track 5 from the "Mermaid Avenue" sessions, produced under license from Billy Bragg and Elektra Entertainment Group by arrangement with Warner Special Products, ℗ 2002 Billy Bragg
Track 6 published by EMI Blackwood Music, Inc. o.b.o. LENONO.MUSIC (BMI)
Track 10 is Public Domain
℗ & © 2002 Chelsea Walls Inc.
Manufactured and marketed by Rykodisk under exclusive license
Printed and manufactured in the USA
RYKODISK USA, P.O. Box 141, Gloucester, MA 01931-0141
RYKODISK UK, 329 Latimer Road, London W10 6RA UK
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: Z07810 A4 P2 310624-2 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L909
- Mould SID Code: F3U2 IPFI
- Barcode: 0 14431 06242 1
- Rights Society: BMI