One of the largest and most celebrated record sets ever issued. From the Library of Congress Archives, this is the 3rd record of 12 albums issued exclusively by Circle Records in 1950, under arrangement with the estate of Ferdinand Joseph Morton on May, 1938.
Pressed on super heavy platter, flat edge vinyl, deep grooved labels.
© 1950 by Circle Sound
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, stamped): CL 13 4y [the Plastylite "ear"]
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, stamped): CL 14 4y [the Plastylite "ear"]
- Matrix / Runout (A+B-side runout fragment, etched): 4y
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): CL-13
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): CL-14
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|Vol. III, JM-17 / JM-18 / JM-19 / JM-20 / JM-21 /||Jelly Roll Morton||The Saga Of Mr. Jelly Lord Vol. III - Jazz Is . . . Strictly Music (4x12", Album, Ltd, Che)||Circle Records (10), Circle Records (10)||Vol. III, JM-17 / JM-18 / JM-19 / JM-20 / JM-21 /||US||1947||Sell This Version|
|RLP 9003||Jelly Roll Morton||The Library Of Congress Recordings Volume 3: Discourse On Jazz (LP)||Riverside Records||RLP 9003||US||1955||Sell This Version|