Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Come On Closer||3:47|
Engineer [Vocals] – Adam WilliamsProgrammed By [Bassline] – Danny Griffin
Conductor, Arranged By [Strings] – Nick IngmanOrchestra, Performer – FILMharmonic OrchestraStrings [written by] – Jem, Justin Griffiths, Yoad*
|8||Just A Ride||3:20|
|9||Falling For You||4:17|
Conductor, Arranged By [Strings] – Nick IngmanOrchestra, Performer – FILMharmonic Orchestra
Acoustic Guitar – Paul HermanConductor, Arranged By [Strings] – Nick IngmanEngineer – Lloyd GardinerOrchestra, Performer – FILMharmonic OrchestraStrings [written by] – Jem, Yoad Nevo
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ATO Records, LLC
- Copyright (c) – ATO Records, LLC
- Distributed By – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Mineral Werks Musik
- Published By – Serious Scriptures
- Published By – Xenomania Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Matrix Studios
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Pressed By – Sonopress Arvato – 51497280
- A&R – Bruce Flohr
- Acoustic Guitar, Banjo, Double Bass, Guitar [Electric], Guitar [Spanish], Harp, Keyboards, Recorder, Sitar, Performer [Water Bottle] – Yoad*
- Design – JMJ@Skycycle.org
- Legal – Gary Mandel
- Management – Chloe Griffiths, Sarah Stennett
- Mastered By – Yoad Nevo
- Mixed By – Yoad Nevo
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Andy Saunders, Dan Porter
- Photography – A. Cherry (tracks: Front Cover)
- Photography By – Michael Lavine (tracks: Booklet Portraits), Paul Topp (tracks: Back Cover)
- Producer – GE-OLOGY (tracks: 1, 2, 4), Jem Griffiths (tracks: All), Yoad Nevo (tracks: All)
- Written-By – Brian Higgins (tracks: 9), Gerard Young (tracks: 1, 2, 4), Jem Griffiths (tracks: All), Justin Griffiths (tracks: 5, 6), Klas B Wahl (tracks: 10), Mike Caren (tracks: 8), Nicholas Whitecross (tracks: 10), Nick Coler (tracks: 9), Paul Herman (tracks: 11)
Tracks 3, 5, 6 & 11 published by Universal Music Publishing Ltd/Copyright Control.
Track 7 published by Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
Track 8 published by Universal Music Publishing Ltd/Serious Scriptures (ASCAP).
Track 9 published by Universal Music Publishing Ltd/Xenomania Music/Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
Track 10 published by Universal Music Publishing Ltd/Universal Music Publishing Ltd/Copyright Control.
Track 1 contains incorporating elements from 'Prelude in F Minor' by Ward Lamar Swingle and J.S.Bach. Published by Tutti Editions - Intersong Paris SA/Warner/Chappell Music Ltd. Performed by The Swingle Singers courtesy of Universal Music Jazz France.
Track 2 contains a sample of 'Baharon Phool Barsao' written by Shankar Jaikishan/Hasrat Jaipuri. Published by Saregama India Ltd. Recorded by Mohd Rafi and Suman Kalyankumar. Composed by Shankar Jaikishan, lyrics by Hasrat Jaipuri courtesy of Saregama, RhodesIndia Ltd. All rights reserved.
Track 3 contains a sample of 'Ride A Cock Horse' Traditional Work - Public Domain. Performed by Pinky & Perky included courtesy of EMI Records Ltd. All rights reserved.
Track 7 contains incorporating elements of 'Dearest' by McDaniel's/Gibson/Polk. Published by IQ Music Ltd obo Ben-Ghazi Enterprises Inc. Performed by Dottie & Bonny (Reid) Copyright Control ℗1964 Trojan Records Licensed Courtesy of Sanctuary Records Group Limited.
Track 8 contains a sample from 'An Elephant Called Slowly' by Howard Blake. Performed by Howard Blake. Published by Frank Music Corp. (ASCAP) 100% World. Used with permission.
Track 10 original production by Klas B. Wahl. Contains incorporating elements of 'Moonlight Girl' by Moore published by Chappell & Co Limited, used by permission. All Rights Reserved.
Yoad appears courtesy of 365 Artist Management.
Ge-ology appears courtesy of Mineral Werks Musik.
Klas B. Wahl appears courtesy of Stephen Budd Management.
All vocals recorded in my bedroom or lounge in London except - 'Finally Woken' (Willows School, Tremorfa), 'They' and 'Just A Ride' (my Mum's spare bedroom), 'Missing You' (my brother's bedroom), and 'Flying High' (Matrix Studios NY).
℗&© 2004 ATO Records, LLC. All rights reserved. Made in the EU. The BMG logo is a trademark of BMG Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (UPC-A/ text): 8 2876 70266-2 6
- Barcode (GTIN/ scanned): 0828767026626
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): 51497280/82876702662 21
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI LP 73
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI RV12
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI RV11
- Label Code: LC 00316
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
Other Versions (5 of 17) View All
|8287670266-4||Jem||Finally Woken (Cass, Album)||ATO Records||8287670266-4||Malaysia||2004||Sell This Version|
|82876 70686 2||Jem||Finally Woken (CD, Album, Promo)||Sony BMG Music Entertainment, ATO Records||82876 70686 2||Europe||2004||Sell This Version|
|82876 73888 2, ATO0016||Jem||Finally Woken (CD, Album)||BMG, ATO Records||82876 73888 2, ATO0016||Europe||2004||Sell This Version|
|ATO0016, 82876-655568-2||Jem||Finally Woken (CD, Album, Copy Prot.)||ATO Records, BMG||ATO0016, 82876-655568-2||Europe||2004||Sell This Version|
|82876 70266-4, none||Jem||Finally Woken (Cass, Album)||BMG, ATO Records||82876 70266-4, none||Indonesia||2004||Sell This Version|