Tracklist Hide Credits
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 1438
- Artwork By [Cover Painting] – Dawn Smithson
- Bass ['66 Fender Mustang], Other [Ampeg V-4 W/ V-4 Cabinet], Effects [Sovtek Big Muff Ii, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal] – Dawn Smithson
- Design – Rich Savignano
- Drums – Jason Ritter (tracks: A1 to A4, B1), Michael Faeth (tracks: B2 to D3)
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes, Wurlitzer], Synthesizer [Micromoog, Moog Opus 3, Oberheim Ob-1, Arp Odyssey, Roland D-5], Organ [Farfisa Compact Combo, Crumar Traveler, Thomas Malibu, Farfisa Professional, Farfisa Vip-233], Effects [Flanger, Wah, Tremolo, Distortion, Delay, Phaser] – Andy Brown (2)
- Engineer – Andy Brown (2) (tracks: A2, B1 to D2), Jason Soares (tracks: D4), Martin McClellan (tracks: A1 to A3, B1)
- Guitar, Effects [Super Phaser, Fuzz-wah, Octavia, Rotovibe, Analog Delay, Voodoo-vibe, Envelope Filter, Frequency Analyzer], Other [Amps] – Rex Ritter
- Mastered By – George Horn
- Other [Assembled With] – Bruce Robertson
- Written-By – Jessamine (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B3, C1 to D4)
The track listing on both the cover and the info sheet is errorous. The above is the corrected track listing. (The insert omits B1 "Reflections" and does not credit the silence before D4).
The title of this compilation actually does not appear anywhere on the release.
Also released on CD, omitting tracks A1 and A2.
All tracks on this compilation were previously released, with the exception of tracks B2, B3, C1, C2 and D2 that were either re-recorded or re-mixed for this record.
Track D3 is just half a minute of silence and is not credited on sleeve or insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (a, etched): HIST-01 A₁ (T) 1438.1(2)
- Matrix / Runout (b, etched): HIST-01 B₁ (T) 1438.2(2)
- Matrix / Runout (c, etched): HIST-01 C₁ (T) 1438.3(2)
- Matrix / Runout (d, etched): HIST-01 D₁ (T) 1438.4(2)