- Artwork [Front Cover] – J. Garnett*, R. Kriss*
- Bass Guitar, Double Bass [String Bass] – Jeffrey Hammond-Hammond
- Cello – Katharine Thulborn*
- Conductor – David Palmer (2)
- Drums, Percussion – Barriemore Barlow
- Electric Guitar – Martin Barre
- Engineer – Robin Black
- Leader, Violin – Patrick Halling
- Photography By – Brian Ward (5)
- Piano, Organ – John Evan
- Producer – Ian Anderson
- Violin – Bridget Procter, Elizabeth Edwards, Rita Eddowes
- Vocals [Sang], Acoustic Guitar, Flute – Ian Anderson
- Written-By [All Compositions] – Ian Anderson
- Written-By [Arrangements For Orchestra] – David Palmer (2)
Front cover artwork based on a print by Joseph Nash.
℗ 1975 Chrysalis Records Ltd.
Printed in England by Robor Limited.
Cover inversion: The rear is printed upside down.
All songs ©1975 Five Star Publishing Ltd.
Published by Five Star Publishing Ltd
Issued with printed innersleeve w. lyrics.
Runouts are etched, except centre part
which are stamped.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side, label): CHR.1082-A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side, label): CHR.1082-B
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side, etched & stamped): CHR-1082 A-1U 31922-F
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side, etched & stamped): CHR-1082 B-1U 31923-F
Other Versions (5 of 130) View All
|ZCHR 1082||Jethro Tull||Minstrel In The Gallery (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||ZCHR 1082||UK||1975||Sell This Version|
|CHR 1082||Jethro Tull||Minstrel In The Gallery (LP, Album, Club)||Chrysalis||CHR 1082||US||1975||Sell This Version|
|89.399-I, 89399 I||Jethro Tull||Minstrel In The Gallery (LP, Album, RE)||Chrysalis, Chrysalis||89.399-I, 89399 I||Spain||1980||Sell This Version|
|CHR 1082||Jethro Tull||Minstrel In The Gallery (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||CHR 1082||Canada||1975||Sell This Version|
|TOCP-67183||Jethro Tull||Minstrel In The Gallery (CD, Album, RM, Unofficial, min)||Chrysalis (2)||TOCP-67183||Russia||2003||Sell This Version|