- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – David Palmer (2) (tracks: B4)
- Artwork – J. Grashow*
- Artwork [Woodcuts] – Jimmy Grashow*
- Bass Guitar – Glen Cornick*
- Cover [Based On Ideas From] – John Williams (30), Terry Ellis
- Drums, Percussion [All Manner Of] – Clive Bunker
- Electric Guitar – Martin Lancelot Barre*
- Engineer – Andy Johns
- Flute – Martin Lancelot Barre* (tracks: A2, B4)
- Flute, Acoustic Guitar, Organ [Hammond], Piano, Mandolin, Balalaika, Harmonica [Mouth Organ], Vocals – Ian Anderson
- Producer – Ian Anderson, Terry Ellis
- Written-By, Composed By – Ian Anderson
Gatefold sleeve with pop-up of artists.
Produced for Chrysalis Productions.
Island Records Ltd, Basing Street London W.11.
Printed and made by Ernest J. Day & Co. Ltd., London W.11.
Original cover has E.J Day printer credits inside gatefold (written in white color near the feet of the band members, on the "pop up").
"The cover was based on ideas from Terry Ellis and John Williams and printed from woodcuts by New York graphic artist, Jimmy Grashow."
Published by Chrysalis Music
Made in England
Pink label release, can be found with the three earliest Island logo versions:
First issue: orange bulls eye pink label (this one)
Second issue: pink black block i label.
Third issue: pink small white i label.
First issue has no 'Stereo' on spine.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: ILPS+9103+A
- Matrix / Runout: ILPS+9103+B
Other Versions (5 of 200) View All
|-||Jethro Tull||Stand Up (CDr, Promo, RM)||EMI||-||Europe||2001||Sell This Version|
|7243 5 35458 2 6, 535 4582||Jethro Tull||Stand Up (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Chrysalis, Chrysalis||7243 5 35458 2 6, 535 4582||Europe||2010||Sell This Version|
|ILPS 9103, ILPS-9103||Jethro Tull||Stand Up (LP, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||ILPS 9103, ILPS-9103||Scandinavia||1969||Sell This Version|
|SLIR 22.036, SLIR-IL 22.036||Jethro Tull||Stand Up (LP, Album)||Island Records, Ricordi International||SLIR 22.036, SLIR-IL 22.036||Italy||1969||Sell This Version|
|85 684 IT||Jethro Tull||Stand Up (LP, Album, RE)||Island Records||85 684 IT||Germany||1971||Sell This Version|