- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – David Palmer (2) (tracks: B4)
- Artwork – J. Grashow*
- Artwork [Woodcuts] – Jimmy Grashow*
- Bass Guitar – Glen Cornick*
- Cover [Based On Ideas From] – John Williams (30), Terry Ellis
- Drums, Percussion [All Manner Of] – Clive Bunker
- Electric Guitar – Martin Lancelot Barre*
- Engineer – Andy Johns
- Flute – Martin Lancelot Barre* (tracks: A2, B4)
- Flute, Acoustic Guitar, Organ [Hammond], Piano, Mandolin, Balalaika, Harmonica [Mouth Organ], Vocals – Ian Anderson
- Producer – Ian Anderson, Terry Ellis
- Written-By, Composed By – Ian Anderson
Gatefold sleeve with pop-up of artists.
Produced for Chrysalis Productions.
Island Records Ltd, Basing Street London W.11.
Printed and made by Ernest J. Day & Co. Ltd., London W.11.
"The cover was based on ideas from Terry Ellis and John Williams and printed from woodcuts by New York graphic artist, Jimmy Grashow."
Published by Chrysalis Music
Made in England
Pink-rimmed Island Labels (full picture labels edition with landscape).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): ILPS+9103+A2
Other Versions (5 of 208) View All
|ILPS 9103||Jethro Tull||Stand Up (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS 9103||UK||1969||Sell This Version|
|none||Jethro Tull||Stand Up (CDr, Promo, RM)||EMI||none||Europe||2001||Sell This Version|
|7243 5 35458 2 6, 535 4582||Jethro Tull||Stand Up (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Chrysalis, Chrysalis||7243 5 35458 2 6, 535 4582||Europe||2010||Sell This Version|
|ILPS 9103, ILPS-9103||Jethro Tull||Stand Up (LP, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||ILPS 9103, ILPS-9103||Scandinavia||1969||Sell This Version|
|7107 506||Jethro Tull||Stand Up (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||7107 506||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|