|A1||Waiting For The Weekend|
|A2||Lady On The Hill|
|A3||Dancing Through The Room|
|A5||Do You Love Me At All|
|B1||I See You|
|B2||Bleed Me An Ocean|
- Artwork By, Photography By – Meke Vrienten
- Bass, Vocals – Peter Peskens
- Booking – Inge Verdegaal
- Drums, Vocals – Willem van der Krabben
- Lighting – Ruben De Snoo
- Mastered By – Frans Hendriks
- Mixed By – Felix Tournier
- Producer, Vocals, Guitar, Lyrics By, Music By, Concept By – Jett Rebel
- Recorded By – Arjan de Vree
- Tour Manager – Lisa Moree
Peter, the bass player, is the funny one and his energy would be able to provide a mid-sized shopping mall with electricity for years. Willem thinks he is the funny one, his jokes are told to burst your tooth enamel. Apart from that he smells real nice and is a very capable kisser and drummer. Little is known about Jett's personality. Some say he's a diva, some say he's pretty shy. Some say he has cloned himself when he was a young science prodigy and the real version has been dead for years. Some say he spends his days living in the dark raising his family of bats and growing exremely rare strawberry breeds. Some say he's trapped in an acid trip and believes he is the captain of a starship in the future, exploring new worlds and meeting up with a large variety of intergalactic female species on a daily basis. We really don't care, 'cause man can this guy play.
So play this record, and be where the fun is. You'll arrive upon destination 200% quicker by playing this record, and time is money. Saving that money you can buy this record, so see it as an investment.
This record may change your life today and make you live forever.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 141147 672699
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): VDP REBEL 008 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): VDP REBEL 008 B