- Produced For – A Touch Of Jazz Inc.
- Distributed By – Epic/550 Music
- Manufactured By – Epic/550 Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hidden Beach Recordings, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Hidden Beach Recordings, LLC
- Published By – Universal Music Corp.
- Published By – Jat Cat Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Blues Baby Music
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Touched By Jazz Music Inc.
- Published By – Jay-Qui Music
- Mastered At – The Hit Factory
- Mastered At – The Power House
- A&R – Mike Parker (8)
- Administrator – Mike Parker (8)
- Edited By – Pete Thomas (4)
- Executive-Producer – Jazzy Jeff Townes*, Steve McKeever
- Management – CID Management
- Mastered By – Herb Powers Jr.
- Mixed By – Andre Houser (tracks: 1-4), George Glass (tracks: 5-6), Serban Ghenea (tracks: 5-6)
- Producer – Fat Back Taffy* (tracks: 1-4), Jill Scott (tracks: 1-4), Keith Pelzer (tracks: 5, 6)
- Product Manager – Fortress Marketing
- Production Manager [Co-ordinator] – Herb Quarterman
- Songwriter – Jill Scott, Keith Pelzer
'Album Version' taken from the Hidden Beach Recordings release 'Who Is Jill Scott? Words And Sounds Vol 1' (62137)
Movements I II & II taken from the forthcoming Hidden Beach Recordings release 'Experience: Jill Scott 826+' (505192 2)
Tracks 1-4 are various edits of live versions recorded at D.A.R. Constitution Hall - Washington D.C. August 25 and 26 2001
Track 7-8 are house remixes only credited to "Your Friends In San Francisco"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|JS02-1||Jill Scott||He Loves Me (12", Promo, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Jill Scott)||JS02-1||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|JSR-101||Jill Scott||He Loves Me (Todd Gardner Remix) (12", Unofficial)||Not On Label (Jill Scott)||JSR-101||UK||2003||Sell This Version|
|SE23 001||Jill Scott||He Loves Me (12", Unofficial, W/Lbl)||Not On Label (Jill Scott)||SE23 001||Unknown||Sell This Version|