Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Hot Summer Night||3:34|
|A2||I Love My Life||3:10|
|A4||Crystal Ocean Tides||3:31|
|A5||Billie Jean Rose||2:06|
|B1||Stanley And Henry
Featuring [As Henry] – Jim PostFeaturing [As Stanley] – Steve Young (2)
|B2||My Dreams Never Come True||2:25|
|B3||Grab Your Life And Run||3:23|
|B5||One Blessed Hour
Written-By – Michael Smith (32)
- Distributed By – Flying Fish Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mountain Railroad Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Mountain Railroad Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Sound 80 Studios
- Mixed At – Sound 80 Studios
- Mastered At – Sound 80 Studios
- Published By – Jim Post Music
- Published By – Bird Avenue Publishing Co.
- Acoustic Guitar, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar [Elelectric] – Lonnie Knight
- Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals, Harmony Vocals, Backing Vocals – Jim Post
- Artwork [Inner Sleeve] – Jo Dosé
- Artwork [Mountain Railroad Label] – Gil Reid
- Drums, Percussion – Bill Berg
- Electric Bass, Acoustic Bass – Willard O. Peterson, Jr.
- Graphics, Design – Christine Usinger
- Harmony Vocals, Backing Vocals – Dick Pinney
- Mastered By – Bob Berglund
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Cal Hand
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Henry Smith (12)
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Jo Dosé
- Piano, Organ – Bill Barber (2)
- Producer – Jim Post, Stephen Powers
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Paul Martinson
- Synthesizer – Roger Dodger
- Technician [Studio Assistants] – Bernie Beaudry, Mike Sievers
- Written-By – Jim Post (tracks: A1 to B4)
Artwork inner sleeve with lyrics enclosed.
Dedicated with love to Bill Redhed
Steve Young appears courtesy of RCA Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched): MR-52784-A-② BB 77
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etched): MR-52784-B-④ BB 77
- Rights Society: BMI