Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Room Full Of Mirrors||7:48|
Other [Originally Recorded By] – Troggs, TheWritten-By – C. Taylor*
Written-By – E. James*
|8||Sunshine Of Your Love
Other [Originally Performed By] – CreamWritten-By – E. Clapton*, J. Bruce*, P. Brown*
Written-By – Roberts*
- Recorded At – Royal Albert Hall
- Pressed By – GM Records (3)
- Licensed From – Licensemusic.com ApS
- Licensed Through – Everest Records (5)
- Licensed Through – The Last Experience, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – The Communications Practice
- Published By – Experience Hendrix, L.L.C.
- Published By – Bella Godiva Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Rhinelander Music
- Published By – Dratleaf Ltd.
- Published By – Third Story Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Last Experience, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Everest
- Made By – The Communications Practice
Licensed from Licensemusic.com ApS
Courtesy of Everest Records/Last Experience Inc.
Package Design © 2006 The Communications Practice.
For promotional use only - not for sale.
1 to 3, 5: Experience Hendrix LLC
4, 10: Bella-Godiva-Music
6: EMI Blackwood Music Inc
7: Rhinelander Music
8: Dratleaf Ltd
9: Third Story Music Inc
1, 2, 4, 9, 10: ℗ 1972 Last Experience / Everest
3, 5 to 8: ℗ 1971 Last Experience / Everest
Issued as a covermount with The Sunday Times, 10th September 2006.
(Referred to in the industry as a 'Covermount')
(Audibly, this appears to have been sourced from the Risin' Sun Productions remaster).
Tracks taken from the last British concert by The Jimi Hendrix Experience, February 24th 1969 at the Albert Hall, London. The 1st two tracks (4-track) are 1971 mixes, as found on 'Hendrix In The West' (1972). The remainder are the mono recordings.
"Experience Hendrix" & "Last Experience" took legal action against The Sunday Times, claiming "The infringing CDs were made and distributed for the defendant's commercial purposes without the consent of either of the claimants or anyone else authorised by the claimants to give consent on their behalf." The claimants called for an account on profits & return of unissued copies, having previously attempted to halt its release.
Manufactured and Pressed at GM Records in Poland, 1,565,500 copies were made - of which 1.37 million were circulated only in UK & Ireland. All 'returns' were destroyed. Rights were paid to MCPS in Oct 2006.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (All Variants): 2401644008 www.the-practice.com
- Mastering SID Code (All Variants): IFPI LT57
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI Z910
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI Z944
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI Z940
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI Z927
- Rights Society: mcps