Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Published By – Dash Music Co. Ltd
- Published By – Keith Prowse
- Published By – Cavendish Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Leeds Music Ltd.
- Published By – Francis, Day & Hunter Ltd.
- Published By – B. Feldman & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – World Copyrights
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Printed By – James Upton Ltd.
The Decca Record Company Limited, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, S.W.9
Made in England
Printed in England
A1: 26th August 1941
A2: 12th April 1938
A3: 5th September 1935
A4: 6th January 1938
A5: 30th September 1935
A6: 26th August 1941
B1: 15th June 1937
B2: 26th August 1941
B3: 6th January 1938
B4: 6th January 1938
B5: 23rd December 1935
B6: 23rd June 1941
A1: Dash Music Ltd.
A2: Keith Prowse Ltd.
A3: Cavendish Music Co. Ltd.
A6: Leeds Music Ltd.
B1: Francis Day & Hunter Ltd.
B2: Leeds Music Ltd.
B3: B. Feldman & Co. Ltd.
B4: Francis Day & Hunter Ltd.
B5: Francis Day & Hunter Ltd.
B6: World Copyrights
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Printers code, back cover): JU.54.1
- Other (On labels): N
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): MG.3261
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): MG.3262
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Side A): 2 CA MG 3251-1B N M CT
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Side B): 3 CA MG 3252-1B N A CT
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|DL 8050||Jimmy Lunceford And His Orchestra*||Jimmy Lunceford And His Orchestra (LP, Comp)||Decca||DL 8050||US||1953||Sell This Version|
|JASM 1023||Jimmy Lunceford And His Orchestra*||Jimmy Lunceford And His Orchestra (LP, Album, RE)||Jasmine Records||JASM 1023||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|LAT.8027||Jimmie Lunceford And His Orchestra||Jimmy Lunceford And His Orchestra (LP, Album)||Brunswick||LAT.8027||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|