|A1||My Baby Told Me|
|A2||Just Can't Sleep At Night|
|A3||If The Four Winds Don't Change|
|A4||I'll Be Home Some Day|
|A5||Why Can't I Come In|
|A6||Honey It's Time For Love|
|A7||Tribute To A Friend|
|B1||Poor Country Boy|
|B2||Texas Is So Doggone Big|
|B4||Somebody Help Me|
|B6||Crazy About That Miniskirt|
- Bass Guitar – Jimmy Reed Jr.* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B6), Phil Upchurch (tracks: A1)
- Drums – Al Duncan (tracks: A2, A4 to B2), Fred Below (tracks: B3 to B6), Jimmy Tillman (tracks: A1)
- Electric Bass – Phil Upchurch (tracks: A2, A4 to B2)
- Guitar – Eddie Taylor (2) (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B2), Jimmy Reed (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B6), Louis Myers (tracks: B3 to B6)
- Harmonica – Jimmy Reed (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B6)
- Lead Guitar – Wayne Bennett (2) (tracks: A1)
- Photography By – Val Wilmer*
- Remastered By – John R. T. Davies, Ron Geesin
- Rhythm Guitar – Lefty Bates (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B2)
- Sleeve – Nigel Goodall
- Vocals – Jimmy Reed (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B6)
A1 recorded 1967.
A2, A4-B2 recorded 1967.
B3-B6 recorded 1971.
Except for A3 all tracks have been issued before on album, most with different titles.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): RBB1086 - KK786A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): RBB1086 - FLY786B