Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Overture 'Henry IV' Op. 7||14:56|
|Violin Concerto In Hungarian Style Op. 11
Violin – Elmar Oliveira
|2||Allegro Un Poco Maestoso||24:27|
|4||Finale: Allegro Con Spirito - Presto||10:40|
|5||Overture 'Hamlet' Op. 4||14:30|
- Composed By – Joseph Joachim
- Conductor – Leon Botstein
- Engineer – Simon Rhodes
- Orchestra – London Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Photography By [Elmar Oliveira Photo] – Henry Grossman
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo] – Popperfoto
- Photography By [Leon Botstein Photo] – Steve Sherman*
- Producer – James Mallinson
- Silver label / black text
- "IMP Masters" logo at top
- "A PRODUCT OF PICKWICK INTERNATIONAL INC. (GB) LTD" at 3 o'clock
- "℗ 1989 INNOVATIVE MUSIC PRODUCTIONS LTD." at 3 o'clock (see OTHER INFORMATION below)
- T.P.L. 74'25" at 6 o'clock
- 8 pages concertina folded
- "℗ 1991 Innovative Music Productions Ltd." (see OTHER INFORMATION below)
- "Recorded in Studio One, EMI Studios, Abbey Road, London 17th & 11th January 1991" (see OTHER INFORMATION below)
- Liner notes English only (uncredited)
- T.P.L. 74'25"
- "INNOVATIVE MUSIC PRODUCTIONS LTD."
- "A division of PICKWICK GROUP PLC."
There are a number of inconsistencies / anomalies in this release:
- ℗ 1989 on CD / ℗ 1991 on the liner. The latter would seem to be correct given the recording dates specified
- Recording dates quoted on liner are listed in reverse chronological order: "17th & 11th January 1991"
- Liner front cover lists 'Overture Henry IV" as Opus 7. Elsewhere on liner and on CD and inlay card it is Opus 17. The former is correct.
- Violin Concerto first movement tempo indication is quoted throughout the release as "Allegro un poco maestro". It should be "Allegro un poco maestoso" and has been corrected in the tracklisting above.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 017310 002728
- Matrix / Runout: CDI DIGIP MCD 27
- SPARS Code: DDD