Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Kind Words (And A Real Good Heart)
Drums – Mel GaynorPercussion – Ray Cooper
|A5||Laurel And The Rose
Guitar – Eddie Golga
|B1||One More Chance||5:15|
|B4||Figure Of Speech
Percussion – Ray Cooper
- Made By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Licensed From – A&M Records, Inc.
- Licensed To – Festival Manufacturing Pty. Ltd.
- Licensed To – Festival Records Retail Marketing Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Festival Manufacturing Pty. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Festival Records Retail Marketing Ltd.
- Distributed By – Festival Records Retail Marketing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Recorded At – Bumpkin Studios
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Art Direction – Michael Ross (3)
- Backing Vocals – Geoff Dugmore, Jim Ross, Steve Greetham
- Bass – Steve Greetham
- Design – John Warwicker
- Drums – Geoff Dugmore (tracks: A2 to B5)
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Harmonica – Joan*
- Engineer – Mark Wallis MBE*
- Keyboards – Alex White (3)
- Management [Sole Representation] – Mike Noble (2), Running Dog Management Ltd.
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Steve Lillywhite
- Other [Thanks To] – Eddie Golga, Mel Gaynor, Ray Cooper, Wesley Magoogan
- Photography By – Snowdon*
- Saxophone – Wesley Magoogan (tracks: A3, A4, B1)
- Written-By, Arranged By, Producer – Joan Armatrading
Mixed and mastered at The Town House Studios.
℗ 1986 A & M Records Inc. U.S.A.
A & M and Design is the registered trademark of A & M Records Inc., Hollywood, Calif., U.S.A. and used by Festival Records Pty. Ltd, Australia and Festival Records (N.Z.) Ltd. under authorization.
Manufactured under licence by Festival Manufacturing Pty. Ltd. Australia and Festival Records Retail Marketing Ltd. (N.Z.). Distributed by Festival Records Retail Marketing.
© 1985 A & M Records Inc. U.S.A.
Made in Australia by Festival Records Pty Ltd
Inner color picture sleeve includes lyrics, and says: Lyrics used by permission of Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
Cat# AMA 5130 is a UK legacy cat# and appears on the sleeve, cat# SP-5130 is a US legacy cat# and appears on the labels.
No timings are printed on the release itself.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): SMX-66533
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): SMX-66533
- Matrix / Runout (Side A handwritten etchings): SMX66533 P2A2 AP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B handwritten etchings): SMX66534 P2A2 AP
Other Versions (5 of 28) View All
|EN-871||Joan Armatrading||Sleight Of Hand (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Thomsun Original||EN-871||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CS-5130||Joan Armatrading||Sleight Of Hand (Cass, Album, Chr)||A&M Records||CS-5130||Canada||1986||Sell This Version|
|SP 5130, SP-5130||Joan Armatrading||Sleight Of Hand (LP, Album)||A&M Records, A&M Records||SP 5130, SP-5130||Canada||1986||Sell This Version|
|395 130-1||Joan Armatrading||Sleight Of Hand (LP, Album)||A&M Records||395 130-1||Germany||1986||Sell This Version|
|395130-2||Joan Armatrading||Sleight Of Hand (CD, Album)||A&M Records||395130-2||Germany||1986||Sell This Version|