Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||To Be Loved
Arranged By [Horns], Baritone Saxophone – PA*Bass, Backing Vocals [Harmony Vocals] – RO*Drums, Backing Vocals [Harmony Vocals] – PK*Electric Guitar – NL*, TE*Flute [Alto] – EL*Keyboards, Electric Guitar – EP*Piano, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Voice, Backing Vocals [Harmony Vocals] – JW*Tambourine, Performer [Sandpaper] – AS*
|4||To Be Lonely||4:56|
|6||Start Of My Heart||4:33|
|7||Hard White Wall||4:12|
- Licensed To – [PIAS] Recordings
- Licensed To – Reveal Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Echo Label Inc
- Copyright (c) – Echo Label Inc
- Published By – Fists Of Fury Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Recorded At – Trout Recording
- Mixed At – Trout Recording
- Mastered At – Kevorkian Mastering
- Glass Mastered At – Sonopress Arvato – 52643047
- Artwork [Inside Art, Poster Art] – Daniel Amazu Wasser
- Artwork [Layout] – Hannah Connors, Lila Yomtoob
- Mastered By – Fred Kevorkian
- Performer – Joan As Police Woman
- Performer [Exeptional Morning Greetings By] – Merritt Jacobs*
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Matt Mahurin
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Bryce Goggin
- Recorded By [Additional] – Adam Sachs
- Written-By, Producer, Photography By [Back Cover And Mosque], Artwork By [Inside Art] – Joan Wasser
Mastered @ Kevorkian Mastering, NYC.
'Survival, love and revolution by the people'
Packaged in a double gatefold sleeve (i.e. 3 panels); CD comes in a printed inner sleeve. Also included is a 6 panel folded insert with a "Are We Not Women?" poster on one side and credits/lyrics on the reverse.
Written on a sticker on the sleeve:
'The exceptional new album featuring "To Be Loved", "Holiday" and "To America" with very special guests Rufus Wainwrigt and David Sylvian.'
All songs published by Fists Of Fury Msic / Chrysalis Songs (BMI)
David Sylvian appears courtesy of Samadhisound.
Rufus Wainwright appears courtesy of Geffen Records.
℗&© 2008 Echo Label, Inc
Released under exclusive license by [PIAS] Recordings, except in the UK & Ireland by Reveal Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 413356 512120
- Barcode (Scanned): 5413356512120
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB 46
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0783
- Matrix / Runout: Sonopress Arvato 52643047/REVEAL42 21
- Rights Society: SABAM/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 07800
Other Versions (5 of 14) View All
|PIASR 121 CDX, 945.0121.022, REVEAL42, MR 4517-2||Joan As Police Woman||To Survive (CD, Album)||[PIAS] Recordings, [PIAS] Recordings, Reveal Records, Moon Records (2)||PIASR 121 CDX, 945.0121.022, REVEAL42, MR 4517-2||Ukraine||2008||Sell This Version|
|945.0121.222||Joan As Police Woman||To Survive (CDr, Album, Num, Promo)||Reveal Records, Cheap Lullaby Records, [PIAS] Recordings||945.0121.222||2008||Sell This Version|
|none||Joan As Police Woman||To Survive (CDr, Album, Promo)||Reveal Records||none||Europe||2008||Sell This Version|
|PIASR 121 CDX, 945.0121.022, REVEAL42||Joan As Police Woman||To Survive (CD, Album)||[PIAS] Recordings, [PIAS] Recordings, Reveal Records||PIASR 121 CDX, 945.0121.022, REVEAL42||Russia||2008||Sell This Version|
|Reveal 42 LP, PIASR 121 LPCD, 945.0121.010||Joan As Police Woman||To Survive (LP, Album)||Reveal Records, [PIAS] Recordings, [PIAS] Recordings||Reveal 42 LP, PIASR 121 LPCD, 945.0121.010||Europe||2008||Sell This Version|