- Baritone Vocals – Redvers Llewellyn (tracks: B3)
- Chorus – Chorus Of The Royal Opera House, Covent Garden (tracks: B2)
- Chorus Master – Douglas Robinson (tracks: B2)
- Conductor – Lawrance Collingwood (tracks: A5), Leslie Heward (tracks: A1), Stanford Robinson (tracks: A2,A6), Vilem Tausky (tracks: B1), Walter Susskind (tracks: A4,B2,B4), Warwick Braithwaite (tracks: A3,B3)
- Orchestra – Hallé Orchestra (tracks: A1), Philharmonia Orchestra (tracks: A2-A6,B1-B4)
- Sleeve Notes – Cedric Wallis
Differs from Joan Hammond - Arias from....., which has a pink label and later Runout codes
Recorded between 1941 and 1953.
No release date.
Liner notes by Cedric Wallis © 1969
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side 1): 2XEA 3743
- Matrix / Runout (Label side 1): 2XEA 3744
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): 2XEA 3743-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): 2XEA 3744-6