Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
- Published By – ABC/Dunhill Music, Inc.
- Published By – Speed Music (2)
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Extreme Music (3)
- Published By – Writers Workshop Ltd.
- Published By – R & M Productions Inc.
- Published By – White Oak Songs
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Preston Songs
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – WEP Music Corp.
- Published By – Canopy Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Marsaint Music
- Published By – Randy Newman
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Arranged By [Music Arranged By] – Jim Price
- Art Direction – Roland Young (3)
- Design [Album Design] – Chuck Beeson
- Engineer – Carlton Lee, J. J. Jansen, Joe Tuzen, Ken Klinger, Marco Aglietti*, Nat Jeffrey, Rick Heenan, Rob Fraboni, Zak Zenor
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Rob Fraboni
- Mastered By – Kent Duncan
- Other [Special Thanks To] – Joe Cocker
- Photography By [Cover Photograph] – Steve Vaughan (4)
- Producer – Jim Price
A1: Copyright © 1973 ABC/Dunhill Music, Inc. and Speed Music (BMI)
A2: Copyright © 1974 WB Music Corp. and Extreme Music (ASCAP)
A3: Copyright © 1974 WB Music Corp., Extreme Music (ASCAP), and Writer's Workshop (BMI)
A4: Copyright © 1974 R & M Productions Inc. (BMI)
A5: Copyright © 1974 White Oak Songs (ASCAP)
B1: Copyright © 1974 Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI)
B2: Copyright © 1973 Almo Music Corp. and Preston Songs (ASCAP) and Irving Music Inc. and WEP Music (BMI)
B3: Copyright © 1973 Canopy Music Inc. (ASCAP)
B4: Copyright © 1973 Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. and Marsaint Music Inc. (BMI)
B5: Copyright © 1973 Randy Newman and WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Inner sleeve with lyrics.
A&M SP 3633 appears on inner sleeve.
Jimmy Webb appears courtesy of Asylum Records
Randy Newman appears courtesy of Reprise Records
Merry Clayton appears courtesy of Ode Records
Bernard Purdie appears courtesy of Flying Dutchman Productions
This release's side 1 label track 3 has only one line of credits under the title.
Another same catalog # release "I Can Stand A Little Rain" features 2 lines of credits below the same title on label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side 1): T\ SP-3633-SP3669-RE-1 T2 KENDUN A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side 2): T\ SP-3633 SP3670 RE 1 T2 KENDUN A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side 1): SP-3669
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side 2): SP-3670
Other Versions (5 of 66) View All
|HIFLY 18||Joe Cocker||I Can Stand A Little Rain (LP, Album)||Cube Records||HIFLY 18||UK||1974||Sell This Version|
|440 060 1137||Joe Cocker||I Can Stand A Little Rain (Cass, Album)||A&M Records, Rebound Records (2)||440 060 1137||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|2326 038, 23 26 038||Joe Cocker||I Can Stand A Little Rain (LP, Album)||Cube Records, Cube Records||2326 038, 23 26 038||Spain||1974||Sell This Version|
|6.26244 BL, 243915-1||Joe Cocker||I Can Stand A Little Rain (LP, Album, RE)||Cube Records, Cube Records||6.26244 BL, 243915-1||Germany||1985||Sell This Version|
|NSPL 70010, 70010||Joe Cocker||I Can Stand A Little Rain (LP, Album)||Pye Records, Pye Records||NSPL 70010, 70010||Greece||1979||Sell This Version|