Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Jumpin' With Symphony Sid||2:42|
|A2||Jack, You're Dead||2:45|
|A3||Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby||5:02|
|A4||We The Cats (Shall Hep Ya)
Written-By [Uncredited] – Buster Harding, Cab Calloway, Jack Palmer (4)
|A5||San Francisco Fan
Written By – M. MoreWritten-By [Uncredited] – Dick Sanford, Sammy Mysels
|A6||Five Guys Named Moe
Written-By – J. Bresler*, L. Wynn*
|B2||You Run Your Mouth (And I'll Run My Business)
Written-By – Armstrong*
|B3||What's The Use Of Getting Sober (When You're Gonna Get Drunk Again)
Written-By – Meyers*
|B4||You're My Meat
Written-By – Skeets Tolbert
Written-By – F. Feyne*, E. Hawkins*, J. Dash*, W. Johnson*
|B6||How Long Must I Wait For You
Written-By [Uncredited] – Paul Specht
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Recorded At – Basing Street Studios
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – United Artists Music Ltd.
- Published By – Criterion Lorna Music Ltd.
- Published By – Anglo-Pic Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Leeds Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Fresh Air Music Ltd.
- Published By – Lawrence Wright Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – J. R. LaSleur/EMI
- Alto Saxophone, Backing Vocals – Pete Thomas (2)
- Arranged By [Horns] – Dave*, Joe*, Pete*, Raul*
- Artwork [Logo] – Pete Covington
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Graham Maby
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Larry Tolfree
- Engineer [Assistant] – Matt The Goose
- Liner Notes – JJ*
- Mastered By – Bob Carbone
- Photography By, Design – Anton Corbijn
- Piano, Backing Vocals – Nick Weldon
- Producer [Associate], Engineer – Norman Mighell
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet, Backing Vocals – Dave Bitelli
- Trumpet, Backing Vocals – Raul Oliviera*
- Voice, Vibraphone, Arranged By, Design, Backing Vocals – Joe Jackson
Cat# "SP 4871" appears on the back cover.
Cat# "SP-4871" appears on the spine and record labels.
Recorded May 1981 Basing Street Studios, London
Mastered at A&M Recording Studios, Hollywood
℗ © 1981 A&M Records, Inc.
A1 published by United Artists Music Ltd./Criterion Lorna Music Ltd.
A2 published by Anglo-Pic Music Co. Ltd.
A3, A6, B3, B4 published by Leeds Music Ltd.
A4, B2, B6 copyright control
A5 published by Fresh Air Music Ltd.
B1 published by Lawrence Wright Music Co. Ltd.
B5 published by J.R. LaSleur/EMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7520-14871-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 075201487110
- Matrix / Runout: 07520-14871-1
- Matrix / Runout (A Side label): SP-04871-A
- Matrix / Runout (B Side label): SP-04871-B
- Matrix / Runout (A Side etched): A&M SP4871-A T3 T1
- Matrix / Runout (B Side etched): A&M SP4871-B T3 T1
- Other (Press Plant Code): Y
Other Versions (5 of 44) View All
|AMLH 68530||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMLH 68530||UK||1981||Sell This Version|
|AMP-28042||Joe Jackson||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMP-28042||Japan||1981||Sell This Version|
|393 271-1||Joe Jackson||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive (LP, Album, RE)||A&M Records||393 271-1||Germany||1985||Sell This Version|
|L 37630||Joe Jackson||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive (LP, Album)||A&M Records||L 37630||New Zealand||1981||Sell This Version|
|393 271-2||Joe Jackson||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive (CD, Album)||A&M Records||393 271-2||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|