Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Jumpin' With Symphony Sid||2:42|
|A2||Jack, You're Dead||2:45|
|A3||Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby||4:57|
|A4||We The Cats (Shall Hep Ya)
Written By – Author UnknownWritten-By [Uncredited] – Buster Harding, Cab Calloway, Jack Palmer (4)
|A5||San Francisco Fan
Written By – M. MoreWritten-By [Uncredited] – Dick Sanford, Sammy Mysels
|A6||Five Guys Named Moe
Written-By – J. Bresler*, L. Wynn*
|B2||You Run Your Mouth (And I'll Run My Business)
Written-By – Armstrong*
|B3||What's The Use Of Getting Sober (When You're Gonna Get Drunk Again)
Written-By – Meyers*
|B4||You're My Meat
Written-By – Skeets-Tolbert*
Written-By – F. Feyne*, E. Hawkins*, J. Dash*, W. Johnson*
|B6||How Long Must I Wait For You
Written By – Author UnknownWritten-By [Uncredited] – Jerry Black, Lucky Millinder
- Licensed From – A&M Records, Inc.
- Licensed To – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Made By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Distributed By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Leeds Music Ltd.
- Published By – Albert
- Recorded At – Basing Street Studios
- Alto Saxophone, Backing Vocals – Pete Thomas (2)
- Arranged By [Horns] – Dave*, Joe*, Pete*, Raul*
- Artwork [Logo] – Pete Covington
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Graham Maby
- Design – Anton Corbijn, Joe Jackson
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Larry Tolfree
- Engineer [Assistant] – Matt The Goose
- Liner Notes – JJ*
- Photography By – Anton Corbijn
- Piano, Backing Vocals – Nick Weldon
- Producer [Associate], Engineer – Norman Mighell
- Producer, Voice, Vibraphone [Vibes], Arranged By, Backing Vocals – Joe Jackson
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet, Backing Vocals – Dave Bitelli
- Trumpet, Backing Vocals – Raul D'Oliveira
℗ 1981 A & M Records Inc., U.S.A.
Manufactured and distributed by Festival Records Pty. Limited, Australia.
A & M and Design is the registered trdaemark of A & M Records Inc., Hollywood, Calif., U.S.A. and used by Festival Records Pty. Limited, under authorization.
[Thru Festival logo]
Recorded May 1981 Basing Street Studios, London
℗ 1981 A & M Records Inc., U.S.A.
A1, B5: Boosey & Hawkes
A2, A4, B2, B6: Control
A3, A6, B3, B4: Leeds
(on label circumference)
Made in Australia by Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
Originally recorded for and licensed by A & M Records, Hollywood California
Cat#s L 37630 & AMLH 68530 appear on the sleeve, whilst cat#s L-37630 & AMLH-68530 appear on the labels.
No writing credits listed for tracks A4, B6. Writing credits for these tracks taken from r857989 (a 1999 remastered re-release).
Track A5 writing credit listed as M. More, but other references (r857989 and http://www.heptune.com/lyrics/sanfranc.html) list Mysels and Sanford, so they are given credit here.
Some copies may include a red & white promo sticker.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): SMX-58071
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): SMX-58072
- Matrix / Runout (Side A handwritten etchings): SMX 58071 ∙W2A 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B handwritten etchings): SMX 58072 ∙W2A 3
- Rights Society: MCPS
Other Versions (5 of 45) View All
|AMLH 68530||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMLH 68530||UK||1981||Sell This Version|
|AMP-28042||Joe Jackson||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMP-28042||Japan||1981||Sell This Version|
|393 271-1||Joe Jackson||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive (LP, Album, RE)||A&M Records||393 271-1||Germany||1985||Sell This Version|
|L 37630||Joe Jackson||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive (LP, Album)||A&M Records||L 37630||New Zealand||1981||Sell This Version|
|393 271-2||Joe Jackson||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive (CD, Album)||A&M Records||393 271-2||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|