|2||Shift Your Tail||5:53|
|6||Why Don't You Go Far Away||3:58|
- Bass – John Beal (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Clarinet, Producer, Tenor Saxophone – Joe Maneri
- Design – Kim Su Theiler*
- Drums – Pete Dolger (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Executive Producer – John Zorn
- Executive Producer [Associate] – Kazunori Sugiyama
- Mastered By – Allan Tucker
- Piano – Don Burns (tracks: 1 to 7), Greg Silberman (tracks: 8)
- Written-By – Joe Maneri (tracks: 2 to 5, 7), Pete Dolger (tracks: 1, 6)
Track 8 was performed at a concert of Jewish music at the New England Conservatory of Music's Jordan Hall in 1981.
Mastered at Foothill Digital, NYC.