|1-1||Molde Part 1||15:45|
|1-2||Molde Part 2||8:50|
|1-3||Molde Part 3||6:37|
|1-4||Molde Part 4||5:46|
|1-5||Molde Part 5||3:35|
|1-6||Molde Part 6||6:55|
|1-7||Molde Part 7||3:57|
|1-8||Molde Part 8||6:03|
|Tomorrow Came Today|
|2-1||Tomorrow Came Today||7:07|
|2-4||Build And Break||6:15|
|2-5||Acts Of Time||5:22|
|2-6||Sun And Steel||7:17|
|Red Sky Revisited|
|3-1||Red Sky (Red Sky At Night, Sailor's Delight, Red Sky In The Morning, Sailor's Warning)||11:21|
|3-2||Till (Remembering Emmet Till)||5:38|
|3-4||Iron Man Returns||5:10|
|3-5||Come Sunday (Duke Ellington)||5:56|
|Sugar Maple 2012|
|4-1||Sugar Maple Part 1||19:39|
|4-2||Sugar Maple Part 2||15:55|
|4-3||Sugar Maple Part 3||7:14|
|5-1||Elastic Part 1||22:52|
|5-2||Elastic Part 2||10:00|
|5-3||Elastic Part 3||7:21|
|6-1||Candy Part 1||18:06|
|6-2||Candy Part 2||20:06|
|6-3||Candy Part 3||4:21|
|Palm Tavern 2014|
|7-1||Palm Tavern Part 1||10:33|
|7-2||Palm Tavern Part 2||8:11|
|7-3||Palm Tavern Part 3||6:26|
|7-4||Palm Tavern Part 4||8:18|
|7-5||Palm Tavern Part 5||13:05|
|7-6||Palm Tavern Part 6||4:09|
- Copyright (c) – PNL
- Recorded At – Molde International Jazz Festival
- Recorded At – Grand Sport Studio
- Recorded At – Kongsberg Jazzfestival
- Recorded At – Sugar Maple
- Recorded At – Elastic Arts Foundation, Chicago, IL
- Recorded At – Jazz Spot Candy
- Recorded At – Palm Tavern
- Mastered At – Strype Audio
- Manufactured By – dualpLOVER
- Published By – JoMacMusic
- Published By – Cien Fuegos Publishing
- Alto Saxophone – Joe McPhee (tracks: 4-1 to 4-3, 6-1 to 7-6)
- Art Direction, Liner Notes [Interviewer] – Lasse Marhaug
- Clarinet [B♭ Clarinet] – Joe McPhee (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8)
- Drums – Paal Nilssen-Love
- Flugelhorn – Joe McPhee (tracks: 3-1 to 3-5)
- Liner Notes [Interviewee] – Joe McPhee, Paal Nilssen-Love
- Mastered By – Audun Strype (tracks: 2-1 to 2-8), Lasse Marhaug (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8, 3-1 to 7-6)
- Mixed By – Christian Engfelt (tracks: 2-1 to 2-8), Lasse Marhaug (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8, 3-1 to 5-3, 7-1 to 7-6)
- Music By – Joe McPhee, Paal Nilssen-Love
- Photography By – Kim Hiorthøy, Lars Eivind Bones, Lars Jönsson, Lasse Marhaug, Mark Rappaport*, Micke Keysendal, Pedro Moreno (6)
- Producer – Lasse Marhaug, Paal Nilssen-Love
- Recorded By – Christian Engfelt (tracks: 2-1 to 2-8), David Zuchowski (tracks: 4-1 to 5-3, 7-1 to 7-6), Kino Eigen (tracks: 6-1 to 6-3), Thomas Hukkelberg (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8, 3-1 to 3-5)
- Tenor Saxophone – Joe McPhee (tracks: 1-1 to 3-5, 5-1 to 6-3)
- Trumpet [Pocket Trumpet] – Joe McPhee (tracks: 1-8 to 3-5, 5-1 to 7-6)
Tracks 1-1 to 1-8: Recorded live in concert on July 19th 2007 at Reknes, Molde Jazzfestival, Norway.
Photo by Lars Eivind Bones. Thanks to Jan Ole Otnæs.
Tracks 2-1 to 2-8: Recorded August 15th and mixed October 25th 2007 at Grand Sport Studio, Oslo.
Previously released in 2008 on Smalltown Superjazzz as STSJ148CD.
Photo by Kim Hiorthøy. Thanks to Joakim Haugland.
Tracks 3-1 to 3-5: Recorded live in concert on July 3rd 2008 at Energimølla, Kongsberg Jazzfestival, Norway.
Previously released in 2013 on PNL Records as PNL016. Remixed and mastered in 2015.
Photo by Lars Jönsson. Thanks to Tor Dalaker Lund and Pål Fidjestøl.
Tracks 4-1 to 4-3: Recorded live in concert on July 8th 2012 at Sugar Maple, Okkafest, Milwaukee, USA.
Photo by Pedro Moreno. Thanks to Adrienne Pierluissi, Bruno Johnson and Ken Vandermark.
Tracks 5-1 to 5-3: Recorded live in concert on August 30th 2012 at Elastic, Chicago, USA.
Photo by Lasse Marhaug. Thanks to Dave Rempis.
Tracks 6-1 to 6-3: Recorded live in concert on January 25th 2013 at Jazzspot Candy, Chiba, Japan.
Photo by Mark Rappaport. Thanks to Sachi Hasasaka, Rio Nagata, Kino Eigen, Mark Rappaport and Miyoko Hayashi.
Tracks 7-1 to 7-6: Recorded live in concert on June 21st 2014 at the Palm Tavern, Milwaukee, USA during Okkafest 2014.
Photo by Micke Keysendal. Thanks to Adrienne Pierluissi, Bruno Johnson and Ken Vandermark.
Special thanks to Silje Sibel, Mats Gustafsson, Mark Rappaport, Miyoko Hayashi, Sachi Hasasaka, Rio Nagata, Kino Eigen, Adrienne Pierluissi, Bruno Johnson, Ken Vandermark, Dave Rempis, Joakim Haugland, Jan Ole Otnæs, Tor Dalaker Lund, Pål Fidjestøl, Thomas Hukkelberg, Audun Strype, Christian Engfelt, David Zuchowski, all photographers, Music Norway, and Norsk Jazzforum.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (Joe McPhee): ASCAP
- Rights Society (Paal Nilssen-Love): TONO
- Barcode: 7090030360291