- Record Company – Brian Carter Music
- Distributed By – Rush Records GmbH
- Distributed By – Discobox
- Distributed By – Da Music
- Distributed By – Deutsche Austrophon
- Distributed By – Streetheat Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – D.J. International Records
- Published By – Popstar (2)
- Published By – EMI Music
Taken from the album "Promised Land"
Printed in Western Germany
A similar release for Germany exists with the same sleeve and rights societies printed
on the left side of the labels, whereas it’s printed on the right side, here.
Sometimes a BCM discography booklet was included to the release.
The release comes originally in a laminated cardboard sleeve with the left spine printed.
The white innersleeve has one hole only, two cut corners and the printed code ‘N 28/3/5’.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 005934 120165
- Label Code: LC 8121
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, A side runout): DJ 12 016-A
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, B side runout): DJ 12 016-B
- Barcode: GEMA BIEM
Other Versions (5 of 55) View All
|D J -905||Joe Smooth Inc.* Featuring Anthony Thomas||Joe Smooth Inc.* Featuring Anthony Thomas - The Promised Land (12")||D.J. International Records||D J -905||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|MOB 009, MOB 009X||Joe Smooth||Promised Land Remixes (2x12")||Maffia Music, Maffia Music||MOB 009, MOB 009X||Belgium||2000||Sell This Version|
|FM 13834||Joe Smooth||I Try / Promised Land (New Remix) (12")||Five||FM 13834||Italy||1989||Sell This Version|
|ZYX 6088-12||Joe Smooth||Promised Land (12", Oli)||ZYX Records, D.J. International Records||ZYX 6088-12||Germany||1989||Sell This Version|
|GC 71X||Joe Smooth||Promised Land (12")||Global Cuts||GC 71X||Belgium||2001||Sell This Version|