Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Welcome To The Club
Bass – Kenny PassarelliDrums – Joe VitaleGuitar, Vocals, Mellotron – Joe WalshOrgan – Tom Stephenson
Backing Vocals – Bryan Garofalo, Jody BoyerBass, Guitar, Synthesizer, Lead Vocals, Lyrics By, Backing Vocals – Joe WalshDrums – Ron GrinelLyrics By, Backing Vocals – Don Henley
Backing Vocals – Don Henley, John David SoutherBass, Guitar, Synthesizer, Lead Vocals – Joe WalshDrums – Ron Grinel
|A5||All Night Laundry Mat Blues
Guitar, Lead Vocals, Performer [Miscellaneous] – Joe WalshGuitar, Performer [Miscellaneous, Snarks] – Dan FogelbergHarmonica – Leonard SouthwickPerformer [Miscellaneous] – John Stronach
|B1||Turn To Stone
Backing Vocals – Don Henley, Glenn Frey, Randy MeisnerBass – Bryan GarofaloCongas – Guille GarciaDrums – Joe VitaleLead Vocals, Guitar, Organ [Church] – Joe WalshOrgan – Tom Stephenson
|B2||Help Me Thru The Night
Backing Vocals – Don Henley, Glenn Frey, Randy MeisnerBass – Bryan GarofaloDrums – Joe VitaleGuitar, Piano, Lead Vocals – Joe Walsh
Bass, Guitar, Piano – Joe WalshDrums – Joe VitaleOrgan – Tom Stephenson
|B4||Song For Emma
Acoustic Bass – James Bond*Arranged By – Jimmie HaskellDrums – Russ KunkelPiano, Electric Bass, Vocals – Joe WalshProducer, Engineer, Mixed By, Arranged By – Bill Szymczyk
- Marketed By – Anchor Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Made By – Gothic Print Finishers Ltd.
- Printed By – Gothic Print Finishers Ltd.
- Published By – Anchor Music Ltd.
- Published By – Britico
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Sausalito
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Design [Album], Artwork – Jimmy Wachtel
- Engineer – Al Blazek*, Bill Szymczyk, John Stronach
- Management – Irv "Bear" Azoff*, John Baruck
- Management [Agency] – Front Line Management
- Photography By [Front & Rear Covers] – Lorrie Sullivan
- Photography By [Liner] – Joe Walsh
- Producer – Joe Walsh (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Producer, Mixed By – John Stronach (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Written-By – D. Henley* (tracks: A2), J. Walsh* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B4)
Anchor Music Ltd.
Made in UK
℗ 1974 ABC Records Inc.
℗ © 1974 (on back cover)
Song A3 titled on back cover "Pavane Of The Sleeping Beauty", on inner sleeve "Pavane". Track B2 titled on back cover and inner sleeve "Help Me Through The Night"
There's also a UK release pressed by CBS Pressing Plant
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, stamped): ABCL 5055 A - 1U
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B-side, stamped): ABCL 5055 B - 1U
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): ABCL.5055A
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): ABCL.5055B
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Other (US cat# in parenthesis on back cover): DSD50171
Other Versions (5 of 55) View All
|DSD-50171||Joe Walsh||So What (LP, Album, Emb)||ABC Dunhill||DSD-50171||US||1974||Sell This Version|
|DSD-50171||Joe Walsh||So What (LP, Album)||Probe||DSD-50171||Brazil||1974||Sell This Version|
|CRC-20154||Joe Walsh||Joe Walsh (Cass, Album, RE)||MCA Coral||CRC-20154||US||1984||Sell This Version|
|DSD-50171||Joe Walsh||So What (LP, Album, San)||ABC Dunhill||DSD-50171||US||1974||Sell This Version|
|89 608 XOT||Joe Walsh||So What (LP, Album, RE)||ABC Records||89 608 XOT||Germany||1975||Sell This Version|