- Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach
- Engineer [Recording] – Heinz Wildhagen
- Liner Notes – Karl Schumann
- Organ [Orgel Der Jægersborg-kirche Bei Kopenhagen] – Karl Richter
- Photography By [Cover, Marcussen-Orgel In Der Jægersborg-Kirche] – Kurt Kümpfel
- Supervised By [Artistic Supervision] – Dr. Manfred Richter*
"Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft" on front and back cover
"Printed in Germany by Gebrüder Jänecke, Hannover. Manufactured by Deutsche Grammophon, Hamburg" on back cover, lower right
"5/66" on back cover, bottom right corner
Liner notes in German, English and French.
Differs from this release in that the "STEREO" text under the titles/cartouche is in a yellow box. The other release has a red background to the "STEREO" box.
Label: Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft, Stereo (tulip borders, bright-yellow background)
ST 33 (entwined circles)
"Made in Germany by Deutsche Grammophon, Hamburg..." rim text begins in English (label type: GY7).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Runout - Side A): 2 ℗ 1964 E4 HR - S 138907 A
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Runout - Side A)(Rotated 90º): AB
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Runout - Side B): 5 ℗ 1964 B6 HR◇N 138907-2 B
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Runout - Side B)(Rotated 90º): R