Tracklist Hide Credits
- Bass Vocals – Brian Etheridge, David Thomas (9), Mark Brown (4)
- Bombarde [Tenor-Pommer] – Hans von Busch
- Choir – Pro Cantione Antiqua, London*
- Cornett [Zink] – Detlef Hagge
- Countertenor Vocals – James Bowman (2), Kevin Smith (11), Paul Esswood
- Directed By, Transcription By – Bruno Turner
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Wolfgang Mitlehner
- Ensemble – Hamburger Bläserkreis Für Alte Musik
- Producer – Dr. Andreas Holschneider
- Recording Supervisor – Franz-Christian Wulff
- Sleeve Notes – Bruno Turner
- Tenor Vocals – James Griffett, James Lewington, John Elwes
- Trombone [Alt-Posaune] – Fritz Brodersen
- Trombone [Tenor-Posaune] – Hubert Gumz
Recorded at Hamburg-Harburg, Friedrich-Ebert-Halle, 8-10. 2. 1973.
Cover illustration: "Philipp der Gute is attending a Mass in his chapel"; Miniature from around 1460;
copyricht Bibliothèque Royale Albert 1er, Bruxelles.
The gatefold cover has an extra 2-page inserted (glued) in the middle containing notes in German, English and French.
It also contains the sung-texts in original Latin and French with translations into German, English and French.
This release also appears with issues with a gold and white lettering sticker attached to the front.
with the text (prize): "Grand Prix Du Disque, Paris".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 0113
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - runout): U (U = tilted 90° left) 4A Ⓟ1973 ✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳ 2533 145 S1 320
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - runout): X (X = tilted 90°) 1 (1 = upside down) 2533 145 = 3 S 2 3 20
- Other (Rights Information): D.P.