Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||First Construction (In Metal)
Conductor – Christian EggenMusical Assistance [Assistant To Percussion Sextet] – Dag Arild Espeseth*Percussion – Bjørn A. Løken*, Einar Fjærvoll, Kjell Samkopf, Per Øystein Berglund, Rob WaringPiano [Prepared Piano] – Magne Hegdal
Conductor – Christian EggenPercussion – Bjørn A. Løken*, Kjell Samkopf, Rob WaringPiano [Prepared Piano] – Magne Hegdal
|3||Music For Marcel Duchamp
Piano [Prepared Piano], Soloist – Magne Hegdal
Conductor – Christian EggenPercussion – Bjørn A. Løken*, Einar Fjærvoll, Kjell Samkopf, Rob Waring
Instruments [Instruments Made Of Different Plant Materials] – Bjørn A. Løken*, Christian Eggen, Kjell Samkopf, Rob Waring
- Composed By [All Compositions By] – John Cage
- Design [Graphic Design] – Lasse Marhaug
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Arne Akselberg
- Executive-Producer, Research [Researched By] – Lars Mørch Finborud
- Liner Notes – Karin Hellandsjø, Lars Mørch Finborud
- Liner Notes [Translations By] – John Holten, Jon Hagene, Line Madsen Simenstad
- Mastered By – Audun Strype
- Photography By [Photos By] – Jamie Parslow
Recorded at the Henie Onstad Art Centre November 12th, 1983.
Recordings taken from the Henie Onstad Art Centre Archives.
Used by kind permission from the musicians involved.
The release is produced for the exhibition "John Cage. The Anarchy Of Silence" shown at the Henie Onstad Art Centre February 25th until May 30th.
This CD is a documentation of John Cage's visit to Norway in 1983.
CD packaged in a 64-page hardcover book with photos, interviews with the musicans and a transcription of Cage's Q&A at the Oslo Art Academy.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 041881 237072 >
- Barcode: 7041881237072
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LL88
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5226
- Matrix / Runout: [Docdata Media logo] ELDORADO PRISMA CD707
- Rights Society: n©b