Tracklist Hide Credits
Conductor, Arranged By – David Soldier
|6||On The Waterfront||3:15|
Accordion [Acordeon] – Mauricio VillavecchiaArranged By, Producer – Alfonso VilallongaDrums – Michael WeissElectric Bass – Guillermo PratsEngineer – Moreno*Guitar – Cece GiannottiTrumpet – Xavi Mezquita
|11||Antartica Starts Here
Vocals, Piano – John Cale
|16||Antartida Starts Here||2:26|
|19||People Who Died
Bass – Erik SankoDrums – Maureen Tucker*Guitar – Chris Spedding, Sterling MorrisonVocals, Piano – John CaleWritten-By – Jim Carroll
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Les Disques Du Crépuscule
- Copyright (c) – Les Disques Du Crépuscule
- Published By – John Cale Music, Inc.
- Published By – Crépuscule S.A.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music
- Recorded At – Big House Recording
- Recorded At – L.P.G. Studio
- Recorded At – Tramontana Studio
- Edited At – Farra Vox Studios
- Pressed By – DADC Austria – A0000171951-0101
- Arranged By – John Cale (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8 to 20)
- Artwork – Hennebert*
- Cello [Cello Solos] – Dawn Buckholz
- Composed By – John Cale (tracks: 1 to 18, 20)
- Edited By [Digital Editing By] – Charles V.D.E.*
- Engineer [All Midi And Piano Recordings], Technician [Additional Treatments] – Matt Donner
- Engineer [All Orchestral, Solo Cellos And Group Recordings] – Martin Brass
- Executive-Producer, Edited By [Final Assembly By] – Jean-Michel Reusser
- Guitar [Solo Guitar] – Chris Spedding
- Performer – John Cale
- Photography By – Deborah Feingold, Maria Espeus
- Producer – John Cale (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 20)
All orchestral, solo cellos and group recordings made at Big House Recording, New York.
All midi and piano recordings made at L.P.G. Studio, New York.
Track 7 recorded at Tramontana, Barcelona (Spain).
Final assembly at Farra Music Studio (Paris).
Additional treatments made at L.P.G. Studio, New York with Matt Donner.
Release title as 'Antártida' on the front sleeve but as 'Antartida' everywhere else. The mention of 'Original Soundtrack' on the spine only.
The catalog number is printed as 'TWI 1008' on the sleeve but as 'twi 1008' on the booklet.
℗ 1995 Les Disques du Crépuscule © 1995 Les Disques du Crépuscule
Made in Austria
All tracks published by John Cale Music, Inc. (BMI) & Crépuscule SA except
track 11 published by John Cale Music, Inc. (BMI)
track 19 published by Warner Chappel [sic] Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 413303 210086
- Label Code: LC 7565
- Rights Society: BIEM / SABAM TM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): DADC Austria A0000171951-0101 13 A1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94G4
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 94E5