Tracklist Hide Credits
- Arranged By [Strings Re-worked By] – D. Soldier*, Dawn Buckholz, J. Cale*
- Cello – Dawn Buckholtz*
- Composed By – John Cale (tracks: 1, 3 to 15)
- Coordinator [Event, In France] – Jean-Michel Reusser
- Engineer – Jonathan Miles
- Engineer [Editing] – Jack Wall
- Engineer, Executive-Producer – Martin Brass
- Keyboards – J. Cale*
- Mastered By – Steven Hall*
- Mixed By [Font Of House] – Tom Gartland
- Pedal Steel Guitar – B.J.Cole*
- Percussion – Maureen Tucker*
- Photography By – Renaud Monfourny
- Producer – John Cale
- Viola – Martha Mooke
- Violin [1st] – Todd Reynolds
- Violin [2nd] – David Soldier
- Vocals – Jimmy Justice (3), Tiyé Giraurd*
From back: "All compositions composed by John Cale and published by John Cale Music, Inc. (BMI) except 'Frozen Warning' composed by Christa Paeffgen and published by Warner Tamerlane Publishing Co. (BMI)".
From booklet: "The music performed at Lille was a re-working of music created for The Warhole Museum in Pittsburgh and performed there with Moe and Sterling in 1994. Subsequently, the sections were all expanded during an intense week of preparation in Lille and this recording contains some of the movements performed there. John Cale".
Released in a "green tinted jewel box", which is a registered trademark of Rykodisc. (See back)
Release title appears as "Eat/Kiss Music For The Films By Andy Warhol" on tray.
Printed In The USA. Manufactured In Canada.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 031257140720
- Barcode (Text): 0 31257 14072 0
- Matrix / Runout: DADR 0ZQ33<0910>HNCD1407
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L483
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8141
- Label Code: LC 7433
- Rights Society: BMI