Tracklist Hide Credits
- Electronics – John Cale (tracks: C2, E3)
- Guitar – John Cale (tracks: C1, F2, G2, H)
- Organ – John Cale (tracks: A, B, E1)
- Performer [Wollensack Tape Recorder] – John Cale (tracks: G2, H, I1)
- Viola – John Cale (tracks: D1, F1, G2, H, I3)
- Viola, Guitar – Sterling Morrison (tracks: G1, H)
- Violin – Tony Conrad (tracks: D1, F1)
- Vocals – Jack Smith (tracks: J1, J2)
Sun Blindness Music (sides A to C) (Table Of The Elements, Re 75, 2000).
Dream Interpretation (sides D to F) (Table Of The Elements, Au 79, 2001).
Stainless Gamelan (sides G to I) (Table Of The Elements, Hg 80, 2001).
Plus two titles by Jack Smith from 'Les Evening Gowns Damnées' and 'Silent Shadows On Cinemaroc Island' (side J).
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|TOE-LP-87||John Cale||New York In The 1960s (5xLP, Comp, RE, TP + Box)||Table Of The Elements||TOE-LP-87||US||2004||Sell This Version|
|Fr 87||John Cale||New York In The 1960s (3xCD, Comp, RE + Box)||Table Of The Elements||Fr 87||US||2006||Sell This Version|
|Fr 87, TOE-CD-87||John Cale||New York In The 1960s Sampler (CD, Comp, Smplr)||Table Of The Elements, Table Of The Elements||Fr 87, TOE-CD-87||US||2006||Sell This Version|