- Artwork By [Cover Design At Viceroy] – George Gray
- Artwork By [Liner Design] – Joe Lebow
- Artwork By [Liner Painting] – Victor Kalin
- Double Bass – Jimmy Garrison
- Drums – Elvin Jones
- Engineer [Recording] – Rudy Van Gelder
- Mastered By [Vinyl Cutting] – SST (8)
- Piano – McCoy Tyner
- Producer [Original Sessions], Photography [Cover] – Bob Thiele
- Producer [Reissue Producer] – Michael Cuscuna
- Saxophone [Tenor], Composed By, Other [Liner Notes] – John Coltrane
The release seems not to be affiliated with any of the labels printed on the cover or vinyl, therefore being unofficial. It was released sometime after 2000.
The company releasing it is unknown. It can be identified by the very thin cardboard gatefold sleeve, poor quality printing (though the original artwork is used) and the PVC sleeve with a flap that houses the cardboard sleeve. On the plastic sleeve there's a black sticker with golden script stating:
140 gram * Limited Edition Classic LP * High-Definition Premium Virgin Vinyl Pressing For Super Fidelity * The Nicest Thing You Can Do For Your Stylus And Your Ears / The Ultimate Record / The Way Music Was Meant To Be Heard And Great Enough For An Audiophile; the runout groove etching SST denotes the mastering Engineer to be Christa Brüggemann of Schneid-Technik Brüggemann GmbH, though that part is scratched out; it is therefore not necessarily correct.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side A): GR 155 A SST
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side B): GR 155 B SST
Other Versions (5 of 205) View All
|A- 77||John Coltrane||A Love Supreme (LP, Album, Mono, Gat)||Impulse!||A- 77||US||1965||Sell This Version|
|314 589 596-2||John Coltrane||A Love Supreme (SACD, Album)||Impulse!||314 589 596-2||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|GR-155, 00602567588436||John Coltrane||A Love Supreme (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Cle)||Impulse!, Impulse!||GR-155, 00602567588436||UK||2019||Sell This Version|
|UCCU-9074||John Coltrane||A Love Supreme (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Impulse!||UCCU-9074||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|58945-2, 589 945-2||John Coltrane||A Love Supreme (CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, Album, RE, RM + Dlx, RP, D)||Impulse!, Impulse!||58945-2, 589 945-2||UK & Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
This release has been blocked from sale in the marketplace. It is not permitted to sell this item on Discogs.