Tracklist Hide Credits
- Producer – Milton Okun
Side B is from the "Poems, Prayers and Promises" album.
Made in U.S.A. ℗ 1973 (but single released early 1974)
Published by Cherry Lane Music Co.
Hollywood pressing variant, with label typesetting and layout differences from Indianapolis pressing including:
- Set in Linotype Helvetica with Medium (rather than Varityper Megaron with Bold)
- A side orchestral arranger credit on one line, with "Arrangement" abbreviated to "arr."
- "the" missing from A side LP blurb, and total notice (followed by songwriting credit) wrapped around two lines
- On B side, producer credit much closer to artist name on top, and LP blurb and songwriting credit all wrapped around two lines
- "TMK(s) ® REGISTERED..." print on both sides in different type layout
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A side label): APB0-0213A
- Matrix / Runout (B side label): APB0-0213B
- Matrix / Runout (A side deadwax - stamped): APB0· 0213· A · 12S
- Matrix / Runout (B side deadwax - stamped): APB0··0213· B· 2S
- Other (Stamped onto deadwax on both sides): H
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 18) View All
|APB0-9122||John Denver||Sunshine On My Shoulders (7", Single)||RCA Victor||APB0-9122||Spain||1974||Sell This Version|
|APB0-0213||John Denver||Sunshine On My Shoulders (7", Single)||RCA Victor||APB0-0213||US||1974||Sell This Version|
|XRPBO 754||John Denver||Sunshine On My Shoulders (7", Single, Promo)||RCA Victor||XRPBO 754||Peru||1973||Sell This Version|
|101.4112||John Denver||Sunshine On My Shoulders (7", Single)||RCA||101.4112||Brazil||1981||Sell This Version|
|102317, APKS-4586||John Denver||Sunshine On My Shoulders (7", Single)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor||102317, APKS-4586||Australia||1974||Sell This Version|