Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bedrock Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Bedrock Music Ltd.
- Marketed By – The Orchard
- Distributed By – The Orchard
- Mastered At – Calyx Mastering
- Mastered At – Riverside Studios, Berlin
- Published By – Wink Like That Music
- Published By – Topline Hits
- Published By – BMG Gold Songs
- Published By – Daredo Publishing
- Published By – Kiel Publishing
- Published By – BMG
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Truelove Music
- Published By – Systematic Publishing
- Published By – Sony ATV
- Published By – Minds On Fire Ltd.
- Published By – Freibank Publishing
- Published By – Musiqware Ltd
- Published By – Budde
- Published By – Edition Souvenir
- Published By – Jackmode Music
- Published By – BMG Rights Management
- Published By – Defensive Music Publishing
- Published By – Evox3music Srls
- Deluxe 4xCD (2 CDs unmixed / 2 CDs mixed)
- Limited Print x 4 (1 signed and numbered)
- Bedrock Slipmat x 2
- Bedrock Keyring (Bottle Opener)
- Bedrock Lanyard
Limited to 1000 copies.
One print includes all the names of the people who ordered the box in the first 10 days of the pre-order.
Vinyl are issued on their personal sleeve.
Vinyl 1 to 5 have their own cat# on the labels as: BED20CDVIN1 - BED20CDVIN2 - BED20CDVIN3 - BED20CDVIN4 - BED20CDVIN5
CDs box set, into the main box, is shrink-wrapped and has the cat# BED20CD and the barcode 5060463416362.
Vinyl 2 is misspelled on A side as BED20CDVIN4 / Vinyl 2 has the A side label of vinyl 4.
Vinyl 4 is misspelled on A side as BED20CDVIN5 / Vinyl 4 has the A side label of vinyl 5.
Vinyl 5 is misspelled on A side as BED20CDVIN2 /Vinyl 5 has the A side label of vinyl 2.
A side labels are similar. Only the catalog number written around them changes. Correct catalog number, track listing and timing are written on B side labels.
Track "Mauna Loa" by Hannes Bieger was mastered at Calyx Mastering.
Track "El Circulo" by Martin Eyerer was mastered at Riverside Studios, Berlin.
Track "On & On" by Quivver is only featured on the CD's. All other tracks have a vinyl representation.