- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Recorded At – The Lighthouse
- Mixed At – Capitol Studios
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △14807
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Published By – Wenaha Music Company
- Arranged By, Producer – John Fogerty
- Art Direction – John Fogerty, Laura LiPuma
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Bobby King (tracks: A2, A5 to B4), John Fogerty (tracks: B2), Terry Evans (tracks: A2, A5, B3), Willie Greene, Jr.* (tracks: A2, A5 to B4)
- Bass – Neil Stubenhaus (tracks: A2 to B4)
- Design – Laura LiPuma
- Design [Logo Design] – Margo Chase
- Drums – John Robinson (2) (tracks: A2 to B4)
- Engineer – Jeffrey "Nik" Norman*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer, Capitol Records] – Gary Hollis, Judy Clapp
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer, Ocean Way Recording] – Bob Loftus, Joe Schiff, Michael Ross*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer, The Lighthouse] – Bobby Macias, Steve Holroyd
- Keyboards – Alan Pasqua (tracks: A4), John Fogerty (tracks: A1, A4 to B4)
- Other [Special Effects Make-up] – John Buechler / M.M.I., Inc.
- Percussion – John Robinson (2) (tracks: A2, A4 to B1, B3)
- Photography By [Back Cover Photography] – David Skernick, Howard Lipin
- Photography By [Front Cover And Dust Sleeve Photography] – Stuart Watson (4)
- Vocals, Guitar – John Fogerty
- Words By, Music By – J.C. Fogerty*
"SH#" in the runout etching indicates that the lacquer disc was processed at, and the metal parts used to manufacture the record were made at Sheffield Lab Matrix.
9 25449-1 on spine, 1-25449 on title stickers, 25449-1 on labels.
Recorded at The Lighthouse, North Hollywood, CA
Mixed at Capitol Records, Hollywood, CA
Mixed at Ocean Way Recording, Hollywood, CA
Originally mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, CA
Thanks to Eduardo Fayad, Diane Beam
All songs © 1986 Wenaha Music Company ASCAP
Made in USA
Includes printed inner sleeve with lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched, variant 1 & 2): 1-25449-A. SH2 B-25149-SH2 △14087 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched, variant 1): 1-25449-. SH1 B-25150-SH1 △14087-X 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched, variant 2): 1-25449-B-SH1 B-25150-SH1 Δ14087-X 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout both sides, stamped, variants 1 & 2): (Allied Record Company "balloon")
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 39) View All
|0044-50307-2||John Fogerty||Eye Of The Zombie (HDCD, Album, RE, RM)||Dreamworks Records||0044-50307-2||US||2001||Sell This Version|
|LWB-6542||John Fogerty||Eye Of The Zombie (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||LWB-6542||Mexico||1986||Sell This Version|
|25449-2, 9 25449-2||John Fogerty||Eye Of The Zombie (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||25449-2, 9 25449-2||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|538391861||John Fogerty||Eye Of The Zombie (LP, Album, RE)||BMG Rights Management||538391861||US||2018||Sell This Version|
|9 25449-4||John Fogerty||Eye Of The Zombie (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 25449-4||Spain||1986||Sell This Version|