- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metamatic LLP
- Copyright (c) – Demon Music Group Ltd.
- Licensed From – Metamatic LLP
- Marketed By – Demon-Edsel
- Published By – Quiet Man Music
- Recorded At – The Garden
- Recorded At – C.Y.H., Manchester
- Recorded At – Piano, Roma
- Mastered At – Serendipity
- Edited At – Primetime
- Recorded At – Ground Zero (13)
- Recorded At – Metamatic Mobile
- Edited At – Ground Zero (13)
- Mastered At – Super Audio Mastering
- Mastered At – Dallas Masters
- Composed By – John Foxx, Louis Gordon (tracks: CD1-8), Peter Griffiths* (tracks: CD1-2, CD1-10)
- Coordinator [Visuals Co-ordinated And Sequenced By], Other [DVD Assembled And Authored By], Mastered By [DVD] – John Leigh (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-12)
- Design – Paul Agar (2)
- Edited By [Digital Editing And Assembly] – Roger Lyons (tracks: CD2-1 to CD2-10)
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Andy Robinson (tracks: CD1-1 to CD1-11)
- Engineer – Fiorello Ercoli (tracks: CD1-1 to CD1-11), John Foxx (tracks: CD1-1 to CD1-11, DVD-1 to DVD-12), Louis Gordon (tracks: CD1-1 to CD2-10), Mick Williams (tracks: CD1-1 to CD1-11), Peter Griffiths* (tracks: CD1-1 to CD1-11)
- Engineer [5.1 Surround Sound Mix] – Steve D'Agostino (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-12)
- Management [John Foxx Is Managed By] – Steve Malins
- Mastered By – Dallas Simpson, Simon Heyworth (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-12)
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering And Assembly] – Chris Thorpe (tracks: CD1-1 to CD1-11)
- Mixed By [Original Music] – John Foxx (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-12)
- Photography By [All Images By], Text By – John Foxx
- Producer – John Foxx
- Recorded By – John Foxx (tracks: CD3-1 to DVD-12)
- Research [Archive & Research] – Rob Harris (2)
This DVD shows Cathedral Oceans images almost imperceptibly morphing from one to the next, accompanied by a 5.1 surround sound mix of Cathedral Oceans III.
The accompanying hardback book contains dozens of these beautiful images along with passages from "The Quiet Man".
CD1: Recorded at The Garden, London; C.Y.H. Manchester and Piano, Rome. Digital mastering and assembly at Serendipity.
CD2: Recorded at Ground Zero and Metamatic Mobile. Digital editing at Ground Zero.
DVD: Mastered at Super Audio Mastering.
Issued under licence from Metamatic Ltd.
This compilation ℗ 2010 Metamatic LLP © 2010 Demon Music Group Ltd.
Marketed by Demon-Edsel, a division of Demon Music Group Ltd.
Manufactured in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 740155900137
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 2100002764882 EDSJ9001
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 2100002764899 EDSJ9001
- Matrix / Runout (CD3): 2100002764905 EDSJ9001
- Matrix / Runout (DVD): 2100002764912 EDSJ9001
- Mastering SID Code (CD1, CD2, CD3): IFPI LK97
- Mastering SID Code (DVD): IFPI LK98
- Mould SID Code (CD1, CD2, CD3): IFPI 9R89