|A1||Ten Thousand Words||2:47|
|A2||Shut Your Mouth||2:32|
|B3||John Henry West||3:40|
|John Henry West Demonstation Cassette|
|CD-3||Shut Your Mouth|
|CD-4||John Henry West|
|CD-5||Ten Thousand Words|
|50th And Last Show - Live At Gilman August 7, 1993|
|CD-8||Ten Thousand Words|
|CD-10||Shut Your Mouth|
|WUSB Radio Show - Long Island NYC, July 1993|
|CD-15||Ten Thousand Words|
|CD-17||Shut Your Mouth|
|CD-20||John Henry West|
|CD-21||Let's Hear It For JHW!|
- Bass – Mike Martinez
- Design, Layout – Manchild Designs
- Drums – David Batista
- Engineer – Jeff Forrest (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Guitar – Jon Bower
- Guitar, Vocals – Mike Kirsch
- Lyrics By – Cory Linstrum (tracks: A1 to B3, CD-1 to CD-12, CD-14 to CD-21)
- Lyrics By, Vocals – Mike Kirsch (tracks: B4, CD-13)
- Mastered By – Jack Shirley (tracks: CD-1 to CD-21), John Golden (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Music By – John Henry West
- Photography By – John Lyons (3)
- Producer – John Henry West (tracks: A1 to B4), John Lyons (3) (tracks: A1 to B4), Matt Anderson (2) (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Recorded By – Brian Edge (tracks: CD-1 to CD-6)
- Vocals – Cory Linstrum
Tracks A1-B4 were recorded and mixed March 1993 in San Diego, CA. Mastered April 2011.
Tracks A1-A4 were originally released on the John Henry West 7".
Track B1 was originally released on the 3/12/93 7" compilation.
Track B2 was originally released on the History Of Compassion And Justice 7" compilation.
Tracks B3-B4 previously unreleased.
Tracks 1-6 were recorded January 1993 at Gilman Street Project.
Tracks 1-21 mastered April 2010.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 19031.1 (2) EB #60-A GOLDEN [Stamped]
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 19031.2 (2) EB #60-B GOLDEN [Stamped]
- Matrix / Runout (CD): >EB3327 B1919G
- Other (Mastering SID Code): IFPI L532
- Other (Mould SID Code): IFPI 9217