Tracklist Hide Credits
|–John Ireland||A Downland Suite||(17:28)|
|A1||–||I — Prelude||4:10|
|A2||–||II — Elegy||5:23|
|A3||–||III — Minuet||4:25|
|A4||–||IV — Rondo||3:20|
|A5||–John Ireland||The Holy Boy||2:46|
|A6||–John Ireland||Elegaic Meditation
Transcription By – Geoffrey Bush
|–Frank Bridge||Suite For String Orchestra||(21:13)|
|B1||–||I — Prelude||8:15|
|B2||–||II — Intermezzo||3:06|
|B3||–||III — Nocturne||6:02|
|B4||–||IV — Finale||3:41|
- Recorded At – St. Barnabas Church, London
- Lacquer Cut At – PRS Hannover
- Pressed By – PRS Hannover
- Printed By – PRS Hannover
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chandos Records Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Chandos Records Ltd
- Published By – R. Smith & Co.
- Published By – Hawkes & Son Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music
- Published By – Faber Music Ltd.
- Published By – J. Curwen & Sons Ltd.
- Art Direction – Janet Osborn
- Composed By – Frank Bridge (tracks: B1 to B4), John Ireland (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Conductor – David Garforth
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Mantis Studio
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Bill Todd (2)
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Ralph Couzens
- Liner Notes – John Bishop (7)
- Orchestra – English Chamber Orchestra
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo] – Derek Forss
- Producer [Recording Producer] – Brian Couzens
- Blue labels with black print
- "℗ 1984 Chandos Records Ltd."
- "© 1984 Chandos Records Ltd."
- Total time side A: 25:43, side B: 21:13
- Varnished, semi-glossy sleeve
- "Recorded in the Church of St. Barnabas, Finchley, London in December 1983"
- "Front Cover Photo: Long Man of Wilmington, Sussex by Derek Forss FRPS."
- "Printed and made in West Germany"
- "This record has been made with financial
support from The Frank Bridge Trust and
The John Ireland Trust."
- PRS logo embossed on back of sleeve
- Tracks A1 to A4: R. Smith & Co.
- Track A5: Hawkes & Son Ltd.
- Track A6: EMI Music
- Tracks B1 to B4: Faber Music Ltd. / J. Curwen & Sons Ltd.
- Digital recording
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): 2891 561 S 1 ABRD 1112 A 320 1 A 1 [A 1 turned 90 degrees]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): 2891 561 S 2 ABRD 1112 B 320 1 A 1 [A 1 turned 90 degrees]
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ABRD.1112A
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ABRD.1112B
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Other (In circle on back of sleeve): CD