Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Legend For Piano & Orchestra
Piano – Eric Parkin
|B1||Prelude, The Forgotten Rite|
|B2||Symphonic Rhapsody Mai Dun|
- Recorded At – Kingsway Hall
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Pressed By – Decca Record Co. Ltd., Pressing Plant, UK.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lyrita Recorded Edition
- Copyright (c) – Lyrita Recorded Edition
- Published By – Augener
- Published By – Schott (2)
- Published By – Joseph Williams
The original issue has a flipback sleeve and a 'groove' in the label area.
The original issue was released in 1966.
- Blue labels with silver print
- "MADE IN ENGLAND" in rim text
- "AN ORIGINAL LYRITA RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED IN 1966"
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- No catalogue number on spine
- Text on back of sleeve is brown
- "℗ & © LYRITA RECORDED EDITION, ENGLAND, 1966"
- Liner notes in English only on back
- SRCS 32 on sleeve
- SRCS.32 on labels
- Tracks A1, A2: Augener
- Track B1: Schott
- Track B2: Joseph Williams
- Recorded 13 - 18 December 1965 in Kingsway Hall, London
- Mastered and pressed by Decca ('BUCKINGHAM' stamper codes in runout)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): ZLY-5063-3W C JT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): ZLY-5064-3W U 2 B
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 1): ZLY.5063
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 2): ZLY.5064
- Rights Society: M.C.P.S.