|A4||It's So Hard|
|A5||I Don't Want To Be A Soldier|
|B1||Give Me Some Truth|
|B2||Oh My Love|
|B3||How Do You Sleep|
- Manufactured By – Балкантон
- Acoustic Guitar [Uncredited] – Andy Davis (tracks: B1, B5), Joey Molland (tracks: A3, A5), John Lennon, Rod Linton (tracks: A2, B1, B5), Ted Turner (tracks: A2), Tom Evans (tracks: A3, A5)
- Backing Vocals [Uncredited] – Phil Spector (tracks: B5)
- Bass [Uncredited] – Klaus Voormann (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A5, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5)
- Bass, Maracas [Uncredited] – Steve Brendell
- Composed By – John Lennon, Yoko Ono (tracks: B2)
- Cymbal [Tibetan Cymbals, Uncredited] – Alan White (tracks: B2)
- Dobro [Uncredited] – George Harrison (tracks: A2)
- Double Bass [Upright Bass] [Uncredited] – Klaus Voormann (tracks: A2)
- Drums [Uncredited] – Alan White (tracks: A1, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5), Jim Gordon (tracks: A4), Jim Keltner (tracks: A2, A3, A5)
- Electric Guitar [Uncredited] – George Harrison (tracks: B1, B2), John Lennon
- Electric Piano [Uncredited] – Nicky Hopkins (tracks: B3)
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Joey Badfinger, John Tout (tracks: A2), Tommy Badfinger
- Harmonica [Uncredited] – John Lennon (tracks: B5)
- Harmonium [Uncredited] – John Barham (tracks: A3)
- Maracas [Uncredited] – Steve Brendell (tracks: A2, A5)
- Photography By [Uncredited] – Yoko Ono
- Piano [Uncredited] – John Lennon, John Tout, Nicky Hopkins (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1, B2, B4, B5)
- Producer [Uncredited] – John & Yoko*, Phil Spector
- Saxophone [Uncredited] – King Curtis (tracks: A4, A5)
- Slide Guitar [Uncredited] – George Harrison (tracks: A5, B1, B3)
- Strings [Orchestral Strings, Uncredited] – The Flux Fiddlers
- Tambourine [Uncredited] – Michael Pinder* (tracks: A5)
- Vibraphone [Uncredited] – Alan White (tracks: A3), John Barham (tracks: B4)
- Vocals [Uncredited] – John Lennon
- Whistling [Uncredited] – John Lennon (tracks: A3)
Manufactured under license by Balkanton.
Made in Bulgaria.
A quote from Ono's book Grapefruit is included on the back cover: "Imagine the clouds dripping. Dig a hole in your garden to put them in."
Labels variation: the titles of the songs on the labels are in English (not in Bulgarian or Russian).
Jacket variation: At the top right corner of the jacket (back side) is printed "80 Kcs", i.e. 80 Czechoslovak korunas, especially for the export to Czechoslovakia. Jacket made of quality smooth cardboard (instead of rough "fleecy" cardboard as in other releases).
Originally released on the 9th of September 1971 in the United States and on the 8th of October 1971 in the UK.
The song credits are not stated on the record. They have been taken from the "wikipedia" page of the record. The "New York Philharmonic" is credited as "The Flux Fiddlers".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out groove, Side A, stamped, except of last number which is etched): ВТА 12502 A S2 10 89 1
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out groove, Side B, stamped, except of last number which is etched): ВТА 12502 B S1 9 89 1
- Other (Labels A & B, Bulgarian State Standard): БДС 4648-88
- Other (Retail price): 80 Kcs
Other Versions (5 of 247) View All
|PAS 10004, 1E 064 ◦ 04914||John Lennon||Imagine (LP, Album)||Apple Records, Apple Records||PAS 10004, 1E 064 ◦ 04914||UK||1971||Sell This Version|
|CDP 7 46641 2, CD-PAS 10004||John Lennon||Imagine (CD, Album)||EMI, EMI||CDP 7 46641 2, CD-PAS 10004||UK & Europe||1987||Sell This Version|
|8X-PAS 10004, IE 344 04914||John Lennon||Imagine (8-Trk, Album)||EMI, EMI||8X-PAS 10004, IE 344 04914||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|SW-3379||John Lennon, Plastic Ono Band* With The Flux Fiddlers||John Lennon, Plastic Ono Band* With The Flux Fiddlers - Imagine (LP, Album, RE)||Capitol Records||SW-3379||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|8XW 3379||John Lennon||Imagine (8-Trk, Album)||Apple Records||8XW 3379||US||1972||Sell This Version|