Tracklist Hide Credits
- Published By – Lenono Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Calderstone Productions Limited
- Copyright (c) – Calderstone Productions Limited
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BE72560
- Record Company – Universal Music Group
- Published By – Ono Music, Inc.
- Published By – Northern Songs Ltd.
- Overdubbed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – Ascot Sound Studios
- Arranged By – Lennon* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5), Lennon/Ono* (tracks: B2)
- Cover [Design], Photography By [Cover Photo], Artwork By [Whip and Mirror], Cover [Cloud Piece On Cover] – Yoko Ono
- Engineer [Ascot Sound Studios] – Eddie Beer, Eddie Klein, Eddie Veal, Eddie Offor*, Philip McDonald*
- Engineer [Record Plant] – Jack Douglas, Roy Sicala*, Shelly Yukus*
- Engineer [This & That At Record Plant] – Al Steckler*, Arlene*, Tom*
- Featuring – The Flux Fiddlers
- Management [John & Yoko's Personal Assistant] – Dan Richter
- Orchestrated By [String Orchestrations] – Torrie Zito
- Other [Food By] – Val & Diana
- Producer – John & Yoko*, Phil Spector
- Typography – George Maciunas
- Vocals [Uncredited] – John Lennon
- Written-By – John Lennon
- Written-By [Uncredited] – Yoko Ono (tracks: A1)
Includes a printed inner sleeve with lyrics and credits, a poster, two postcards. Copies that are distributed in Europe are part of the Back To Black series and include a download code. Copies that are distributed in the US are not part of this series and do not include a download code.
Made in Germany
John Tout is incorrectly credited with playing the acoustic guitar on track A2. He actually played the piano on this track, per a May 1998 interview with Opening Out. External links are not allowed, so here is the information quoted/taken from that interview:
Was the track you did "Crippled Inside"?
Yes it was. That's the one that I worked on just bashing out chords. They put me down as a guitarist. That was an administrative error on somebody's part. It wasn't anything serious, it was just John Lennon doing his usual/unusual stuff.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A - Etched): BE 72560-01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B - Etched): BE 72560-01 B1
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC 01846
Other Versions (5 of 297) View All
|PAS 10004, 1E 064 ◦ 04914||John Lennon||Imagine (LP, Album)||Apple Records, Apple Records||PAS 10004, 1E 064 ◦ 04914||UK||1971||Sell This Version|
|CDP 7 46641 2, CD-PAS 10004||John Lennon||Imagine (CD, Album, RE)||EMI, EMI||CDP 7 46641 2, CD-PAS 10004||Europe||1987||Sell This Version|
|TC-PAS 10004, IE 244 o 04914||John Lennon, Plastic Ono Band*||John Lennon, Plastic Ono Band* - Imagine (Cass, Album, RE, Cre)||Apple Records, Apple Records||TC-PAS 10004, IE 244 o 04914||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|8X-PAS 10004, IE 344 04914||John Lennon||Imagine (8-Trk, Album)||EMI, EMI||8X-PAS 10004, IE 344 04914||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|SW-3379||John Lennon, Plastic Ono Band* With The Flux Fiddlers||John Lennon, Plastic Ono Band* With The Flux Fiddlers - Imagine (LP, Album, RE)||Capitol Records||SW-3379||US||1983||Sell This Version|