The title/credit was noted just as it appears from the station notes on the records.
The "Other" notes read as they appear on the label.
The labels themselves do not denote which show is on which record side.
By reading the numbering on the labels, if you put them in numerical order you get the show order. Also, each record comes with a sheet of information for the radio disc jockey.
Run times are on the labels.
Issued Wk. 20/81
These records were produced for Radio 1.
Made in England by the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Rights are worldwide.
As noted on the release information cover sheet (on the top right hand side)
Any releases with black and white labels are bootlegged.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A1): 148628-S
- Matrix / Runout (A2): 148630-S
- Matrix / Runout (B1): 148629-S
- Matrix / Runout (B2): 148631-S
- Matrix / Runout (C1): 148675-S
- Matrix / Runout (C2): 148678-S
- Matrix / Runout (D1): 148677-S
- Matrix / Runout (D2): 148680-S
- Matrix / Runout (E1): 148679-S
- Matrix / Runout (E2): 148676-S
- Other (A1 Label): 148628-S
- Other (A2 Label): 148630-S
- Other (B1 Label): 148629-S
- Other (B2 Label): 148631-S
- Other (C1 Label): 148675-S
- Other (C2 Label): 148678-S
- Other (D1 Label): 148677-S
- Other (D2 Label): 148680-S
- Other (E1 Label): 148679-S
- Other (E2 Label): 148676-S