Tracklist Hide Credits
- Baritone Saxophone – Rip Kant
- Bass Guitar – John McVie
- Drums – Keef Hartley
- Engineer – Gus Dudgeon
- Lead Guitar – Mick Taylor
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Derry Brabbs
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Pete Smith*
- Producer – Mike Vernon
- Reissue Producer, Compiled By, Research [Reissue], Liner Notes [Reissue] – Mark Powell
- Remastered By – Paschal Byrne
- Tenor Saxophone – Chris Mercer
- Vocals, Organ, Piano, Harmonica, Guitar [Bottleneck], Cover [Design] – John Mayall
Tracks 15 & 16 recorded at Decca Studios, West Hampstead, London, on February 16, 1967.
Tracks 17 & 18 recorded at Decca Studios, West Hampstead, London, on March 8, 1967.
Tracks 1 to 12 originally released as LP " Crusade " in 1967.
Tracks 13 & 14 originally released as single A and B-side in 1967 and credited to The Bluesbreakers.
Tracks 15 to 18 originally released on the compilation " Thru the years " in 1971.
Tracks 19 & 20 originally released as single A and B-side in 1967.
Tracks 21 & 22 originally released as single A and B-side in 1967.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602498421758
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0125
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0126
- Matrix / Runout: [4x Universal logo] 06024 984 217-5 01 * 51911331
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC G
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2-moulded inner ring text): Made in Germany by EDC E
- Rights Society: BIEM / SABAM
- Label Code: LC 00171
Other Versions (5 of 55) View All
|SKL 4890||John Mayall's Bluesbreakers*||Crusade (LP, Album)||Decca||SKL 4890||UK||1967||Sell This Version|
|SKL 4890||John Mayall||Crusade (LP, Album, RE)||Decca||SKL 4890||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|820 537-2||John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers||Crusade (CD, Album, RE)||London Records||820 537-2||Germany||1988||Sell This Version|
|UICY-93405||John Mayall's Bluesbreakers*||Crusade (CD, Album, RE, RM, Unofficial)||Decca (3)||UICY-93405||Russia||2012||Sell This Version|
|SKLA 4890||John Mayall||Crusade (LP, Album)||Decca||SKLA 4890||Australia||1967||Sell This Version|