|1||Everybody's Loving (Dream House Mix)||7:27|
|2||Be My Baby!||4:02|
|3||I Want Your Lovin'||6:36|
|4||Are U Ready 4 Me?||5:01|
|5||Feel So Good||4:52|
|6||Another Love (Part I)||4:39|
|7||Don't Give Up||5:19|
|8||Can I Kick It?||3:30|
|10||Can U Feel It?||4:22|
|11||Can I Kick It? (Extended Mix)||6:18|
|12||Another Love (Part II)||4:34|
- A&R [A & R] – Ken, Maekawa (4)
- Arranged By, Mixed By – Gigi D' Agostino* (tracks: 9), R.A.F. By Picotto (tracks: 9)
- Art Direction – Kazutami Nishimoto
- Coordinator [Coordinated By] – Avex Creative Room, Avex International Business Affairs, Yukari Aoki
- Coordinator [Specially Coordinated By] – Tom Yoda
- Design [Designed] – Asami Mastufuji
- Directed By – Kentaro "Ken" Suzuki*
- Engineer [Engineering], Mixed By [Mixing] – 2nd Funk-Tion (& ISA)*
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Tatsuhiko Huyuno*
- Executive-Producer [Executive Produced By] – Masato "Max" Matsuura*
- Management [Artist Management By] – Roger M. Takahashi*
- Mastered By – Tetsuya Yamamoto
- Other [Hair & Make] – Masayuki Nakagawa
- Other [Stylist] – Toshiko Nishikawa
- Other [Thanks To] – 2nd Funk-Tion (& ISA), Gianfranco, Ken, Maekawa (4), Roger
- Other [Typesetter] – Ristuko Nakamura
- Photography By [Photos] – Yasuo Kujirai
- Producer [General Produced By] – Shinji Hayashi
- Producer [Produced By] – Gianfranco Bortolotti (tracks: 1, 9)
- Supervised By – Hiroki "Vanity" Maekawa
- Written-By – D.Leoni* (tracks: 1), G.Bortolotti* (tracks: 1, 9), L.Di Agostino* (tracks: 9), J.Robinson* (tracks: 9), M.Picotto* (tracks: 9), S.Pagliari* (tracks: 1), S.Zucchini* (tracks: 1), T.Pagani* (tracks: 1)
- Written-By, Producer [Produced By] – John Robinson (8) (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 12)
℗1996 AVEX D.D.,INC. PUBLISHED BY prime direction,inc.
Except: track 1. 9.
℗1996 AVEX D.D.,INC. PUBLISHED BY prime direction,inc. / MEDIA SONGS
So many people to thank, where shall I start ?
Thanks to Tom Yoda and everyone at AVEX for supporting me on this,
my sixth album ! Thanks to my family, Rax, Keane, & Shannon, both for the
inspiration and for putting up with me when I'm composing - this one's for you. in A & R,
thanks to Maekawa & specially Ken for all the long hours and late nights.
I do appreciate it. To all at A. P. I.& special thanks to Roger for making everything run
smoothly - it leaves me free to concentrate on the music !
Thanks once again to 2nd FUNK-TION (& ISA) for the great engineering & mixing.Good job !
Thanks to GIANFRANCO & his team at MEDIA, You've made two wonderful songs for me,
& I love the new sound. Special thaks to my Mum, my brother Mark & sister Lynne.
There may be thousands of miles between us but I know you always have thetime for a
chat when I need it.
Finally, to the fans who have supported me in the past & hopefully will continue
to do so in the future - thank you so much.
I really hope that you like this album, I am proud of this one & I really enjoyed
making it, hope you enjoy listening to it.
Untill next time . . . . . Much Love
Executive produced by Masato "Max" Matsuura (avex trax)
General produced by Shinji Hayashi (avex trax)
Supervised by Hiroki "Vanity" Maekawa (avex trax)
Directed by Kentaro "Ken" Suzuki (avex trax)
Mastered by Tetsuya Yamamoto (prime direction inc.)
Coordinated by Yukari Aoki (prime direction inc.)
Avex International Business Affairs
Avex Creative Room
Artist management by Roger M. Takahashi (API Advanced Promotion International)
Art direction : Kazutami Nishimoto (WARS)
Designed : Asami Mastufuji (WARS)
Typesetter:Ristuko Nakamura (WARS)
Hair & make : Masayuki Nakagawa (Zeal Co.,)
Special thanks to Media Records
Specially coordinated by Tom Yoda (avex group)
Sample not for sale
℗1996 Manufactured by Avex D.D.,Inc.
Made in Japan 96.9.5 L X
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988064114788
- Matrix / Runout: AVCD-11478 MT A01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L261
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4445
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (Catalog – TOC): 4988064114788
- Other (ISRC – Track 1): JPB609611601
- Other (ISRC – Track 2): JPB609611401
- Other (ISRC – Track 3): JPB609611602
- Other (ISRC – Track 4): JPB609611603
- Other (ISRC – Track 5): JPB609611604
- Other (ISRC – Track 6): JPB609611605
- Other (ISRC – Track 7): JPB609611606
- Other (ISRC – Track 8): JPB609610403
- Other (ISRC – Track 9): JPB609611607
- Other (ISRC – Track 10): JPB609611608
- Other (ISRC – Track 11): JPB609611609
- Other (ISRC – Track 12): JPB609611610