|A1||Star Wars (Main Theme)||5:49|
|A3||The Training Of A Jedi Knight||3:17|
|A4||The Heroics Of Luke And Han||6:18|
|B1||The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)||2:59|
|B2||Departure Of Boba Fett||3:30|
|B3||Han Solo And The Princess||3:25|
|B5||The Battle In The Snow||3:48|
|C1||The Asteroid Field||4:10|
|C2||The City In The Clouds||6:29|
|C3||Rebels At Bay||5:23|
|C4||Yoda And The Force||4:01|
|D2||The Magic Tree||3:32|
- Marketed By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – PolyGram Distribution
- Manufactured By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Published By – Fox Fanfare Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bantha Music
- Pressed By – Presswell
- Recorded At – Anvil Recording Studios
- Remixed At – Twentieth Century Fox Studios
- Art Direction – Glenn Ross, Tim Owens (3)
- Design – Murry Whiteman/Gribbitt!*, Tim Bryant (2)
- Engineer [Remixing Engineer] – John Neal
- Liner Notes – Alan Arnold
- Orchestra – The London Symphony Orchestra
- Producer, Composed By, Conductor – John Williams (4)
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer] – Eric Tomlinson
- Recording Supervisor [Recording Supervised By] – Lionel Newman
Included: 12 page full color 11.5"x11" booklet that is attached to the sleeve.
Credits/titles on sleeve:
Star Wars / The Empire Strikes Back; The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture; Music Composed and Conducted by John Williams
Credits/titles on spine:
Star Wars / The Empire Strikes Back / The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture
Credits/titles on labels:
Star Wars / The Empire Strikes Back / The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture Performed by The London Symphony Orchestra
Recorded at Anvil Recording Studios, Denham, England. Recorded on December 27, 28, 29, 1979 & January 7, 8, 9, 10, 17, 18, 1980. Remixed at Twentieth Century Fox Studios, Los Angeles, Ca.
© ℗ 1980 Lucasfilm Ltd.
Published by Fox Fanfare Music, Inc. and Bantha Music (BMI)
Manufactured & Marketed by RSO Records, Inc. 8335 Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90069. Distributed by Polygram Distribution, Inc. 810 7th Avenue, New York, New York 10019.
Label Variation: Sides numbers are spelled out.
(Another US 2×LP release with - Label Variation: writing sides numbers used by numbers.)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (On Labels next to cat.#): 18
- Other (Intl.): 2658 134
- Other (Ind. Intl. # (LP 1)): 2479 238
- Other (Ind. Intl. # (LP 2)): 2479 239
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Label): RS-2-4201-AS
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Label): RS-2-4201-BS
- Matrix / Runout (Side Three Label): RS-2-4201-CS
- Matrix / Runout (Side Four Label): RS-2-4201-DS
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Runout Etched): RS-2-4201-AS-PWB (PR)P
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Runout Etched): RS-2-4201-BS-PWB (PR)P
- Matrix / Runout (Side Three Runout Etched (Variant 1)): RS-2-4201-CS-PWI (PR)
- Matrix / Runout (Side Three Runout Etched (Variant 2)): RS-2-4201-CS- ̶K̶L̶I̶ PWI (PR)P
- Matrix / Runout (Side Four Runout Etching): RS-2-4201-DS-PWB (PR)P
- Other (On labels side info - as written the number of side AS WORDS): SIDE ONE / SIDE TWO / SIDE THREE / SIDE FOUR