|A1||Star Wars (Main Theme)||5:49|
|A3||The Training Of A Jedi Knight||3:17|
|A4||The Heroics Of Luke And Han||6:18|
|B1||The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)||2:59|
|B2||Departure Of Boba Fett||3:30|
|B3||Han Solo And The Princess||3:25|
|B5||The Battle In The Snow||3:48|
|C1||The Asteroid Field||4:10|
|C2||The City In The Clouds||6:29|
|C3||Rebels At Bay||5:23|
|C4||Yoda And The Force||4:01|
|D2||The Magic Tree||3:32|
- Marketed By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – PolyGram Distribution
- Manufactured By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Published By – Fox Fanfare Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bantha Music
- Recorded At – Anvil Recording Studios
- Remixed At – Twentieth Century Fox Studios
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Art Direction – Glenn Ross, Tim Owens (3)
- Design – Murry Whiteman/Gribbitt!*, Tim Bryant (2)
- Engineer [Remixing Engineer] – John Neal
- Liner Notes – Alan Arnold
- Orchestra – The London Symphony Orchestra
- Producer, Composed By, Conductor – John Williams (4)
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer] – Eric Tomlinson
- Recording Supervisor [Recording Supervised By] – Lionel Newman
Included: 12 page full colour 11.5"x11" booklet
Credits/titles on sleeve:
Star Wars / The Empire Strikes Back; The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture; Music Composed and Conducted by John Williams
Credits/titles on spine:
Star Wars / The Empire Strikes Back / The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture
Credits/titles on labels:
Star Wars / The Empire Strikes Back / The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture Performed by The London Symphony Orchestra
Recorded at Anvil Recording Studios, Denham, England. Recorded on December 27, 28, 29, 1979 & January 7, 8, 9, 10, 17, 18, 1980. Remixed at Twentieth Century Fox Studios, Los Angeles, Ca.
© ℗ 1980 Lucasfilm Ltd.
Published by Fox Fanfare Music, Inc. and Bantha Music (BMI)
Manufactured & Marketed by RSO Records, Inc. 8335 Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90069. Distributed by Polygram Distribution, Inc. 810 7th Avenue, New York, New York 10019.
Label Variation: Record number on left, Side number on right (Record 1 Side 1, Record 1 Side 2, Record 2 Side 3, Record 4 Side 4)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (On Labels under cat #): 56
- Other (Intl.): 2658 134
- Other (Ind. Intl. # (LP 1)): 2479 238
- Other (Ind. Intl. # (LP 2)): 2479 239
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): RS-2-4201-AS
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): RS-2-4201 BS
- Matrix / Runout (C-Side Label): RS-2-4201 CS
- Matrix / Runout (D-Side Label): RS-2-4201 DS