|A1||Star Wars Main Title / The Arrival At Naboo||2:55|
|A2||Duel Of The Fates||4:14|
|A4||Jar Jar's Introduction / The Swim To Otoh Gunga||5:07|
|A5||The Sith Spacecraft / The Droid Battle||2:37|
|A6||The Trip To The Naboo Temple / The Audience With Boss Nass||4:07|
|A7||The Arrival At Tatooine / The Flag Parade||4:04|
|A8||He Is The Chosen One||3:53|
|A9||Anakin Defeats Sebulba||4:24|
|B1||Passage Through The Planet Core||4:40|
|B2||Watto's Deal / Kids At Play||4:57|
|B3||Panaka And The Queen's Protectors||3:24|
|B4||Queen Amidala And The Naboo Palace||4:51|
|B5||The Droid Invasion / The Appearance Of Darth Maul||5:14|
|B6||Qui-Gon's Noble End||3:48|
|B7||The High Council Meeting / Qui-Gon's Funeral||3:09|
|B8||Augie's Great Municipal Band / End Credits||9:37|
- Artwork By [Art Direction, Design] – Roxanne Slimak
- Choir – London Voices, The New London Children's Choir*
- Chorus Master [Director / London Voices] – Terry Edwards (2)
- Chorus Master [Director / New London Children's Choir] – Ronald Corp
- Composed By, Conductor – John Williams (4)
- Edited By [Music Editor] – Ken Wannberg
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andrew Dudman, Dave Forty, Jonathan Allen
- Liner Notes – George Lucas, John Williams (4)
- Mastered By – Patricia Sullivan Fourstar*
- Orchestra – London Symphony Orchestra*
- Producer – John Williams (4)
- Product Manager – Lisa Stevens (2)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Shawn Murphy
Recorded and mixed at Abbey Road Studios.
Additional mixing at Todd-AO Scoring Stage and Skywalker Scoring Stage.
Mastered at A&M Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
Music preparation by Dakota Music Service.
© & ℗ 1999 Lucasfilm Ltd. and TM.
Album music published by Bantha Music (BMI). Administered by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
Manufactured in Poland
Dolby B Nr
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099706 181644
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: ZAiKS
- Label Code: CB 511
- Other: PM
- Other (Manufacturer Code): 146/FV
- Other: ZPAV
- Other (Hologram Prefix): (L)