Tracklist Hide Credits
Electronics [Electronic Music] – John Zorn
|2||In The Very Eye Of Night
Electric Bass, Sounds [Water], Flute [Wooden Flute], Bass Drum, Piano, Idiophone [Glass Bowl] – John ZornVoice – Maya Deren
|3||The Nerve Key
Computer [Computer Music] – John Zorn
Featuring, Violin [Violins] – Jennifer ChoiSounds [Metal Pipes, Honey, Wax Paper, Mud, Flower Pots, Mustache Scissors, Dried Leaves, Trowel, 78 Rpm Records, Mason Jar, Power Saw, Rubber Ball, Tissue Paper, Tallow, Bricks, Dirt, Razor, Writing Pad, Pencil, Lightbulb, Machine Parts, Chalkboard, Clothes Pin, Electric Fan, Metal Bucket, Phonograph, Tree Branches, Felt, Fat, Polaroid Land Camera, L-braces, Zippers, Wooden Cane, Hardcover Book, Water, Nail Clippers, Old Dust Jackets, Keys, Rubber Stamps, Blood, Door, Carcass Of A Hare, Clamp Light, Staple Gun, Hair, Newspaper, Hammer, Vacuum Tubes, Heavy Duty Garbage Bags, Towel, $82 In Cash, Paintbrush, Coffee Can, Surgical Tubing, Rusted Metal, Rubber Sole Shoes], Toy [Toy Megaphone], Maracas, Piano, Strings – John Zorn
- Artwork [Ostende], Cover [Cover Art], Artwork [Inlay, Two Girls Watching Vulcano And Geyser] – Joseph Beuys
- Composed By, Performer [Performed And Realized], Producer – John Zorn
- Design – Heung-Heung Chin
- Executive-Producer – Kazunori Sugiyama
- Mastered By – Allan Tucker
- Painting – Harry Smith
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jamie Saft
Mastered at Foothill Digital, NYC.
K2 Technology by JVC Disc America.
A project of Hips Road.
Packaged in a standard clear-tray jewel case with an Obi.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 02397 70662 5
- Barcode (String): 702397706625
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L238
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4121
- Matrix / Runout: TZACD7066 1H 11