Tracklist Hide Credits
|The Satyr's Play||26:33|
Bass Trombone – David TaylorComposed By, Arranged By, Conductor – John ZornRecorded By, Mixed By – Marc UrselliTrumpet – Peter Evans (2)Tuba – Marcus Rojas
- Composed By, Arranged By, Conductor – John Zorn (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Design – Chippy (3), HHC*
- Effects [Sound] – The David Slusser Laboratory* (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Executive-Producer [Associate Producer] – Kazunori Sugiyama
- Illustration – Austin Osman Spare
- Mastered By – Scott Hull (2)
- Percussion – Cyro Baptista (tracks: 1 to 8), Kenny Wollesen (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Producer – John Zorn
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Marc Urselli (tracks: 1 to 8)
Recorded April and mixed July 2010 at East Side Sound, NYC
Recorded January and mixed July 2010 at East Side Sound, NYC
Deluxe edition limited run of 66 copies.
The book has been hand bound in full black goat skin stamped in gold on the front, back and on the spine. Each book contains unique French marbled end papers, nine rare drawings by Austin Osman Spare printed on vellum against gold flecked paper, and the original John Zorn text printed in black and red on acid free paper gilt in gold.
Each volume is individually signed, numbered and inscribed with a unique personal sigil by Zorn himself on the CD pocket.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: >TZACD7390 K1316K