Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – H. Mancini*, J. Mercer*
|A2||In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning
Written-By – Bob Hilliard, Dave Mann (3)
|A4||Don't You Know I Care
Written-By – Duke Ellington, Mac David*
|A5||Kiss & Run
Written-By – Ledru*, R. Dononin*, B. Engvick*
|A6||If I'm Lucky
Written-By – Eddie Delange, Joseph Myrow*
|B1||I Just Dropped By To Say Hello||3:59|
|B2||Stairway To The Stars
Written-By – F. Signerelli*, M. Malneck*, M. Parish*
Written-By – Johnny Hartman, Stan Glick*
|B4||Don't Call It Love
Written-By – Ronnell Bright
|B5||How Sweet It Is To Be In Love
Written-By – Danny Di Minno, George Cardini
- Record Company – ABC Records, Inc.
- Record Company – ABC-Paramount Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Longwear Plating
- Designed At – Viceroy (2)
- Published By – Northern Music Corp.
- Published By – Redd Evans Music Company
- Published By – Harwin Music Corp.
- Published By – Paramount Music
- Published By – Herb Reis Music Corp.
- Published By – Triangle Music (4)
- Published By – Pamco Music
- Published By – Robbins Music Corp.
- Published By – Little Bunker Music
- Published By – Lofay Music
- Published By – United Artists Music Co., Inc.
- Bass – Milt Hinton
- Coordinator [Musical Coordinator] – Bob Hammer
- Design [Cover Design] – Robert Flynn (2)
- Design [Liner Design] – Joe Lebow
- Drums – Elvin Jones
- Engineer – Rudy Van Gelder
- Guitar – Jim Hall, Kenny Burrell
- Mastered By – Van Gelder*
- Photography By [Cover And Liner Photos] – Charles Stewart*
- Piano – Hank Jones
- Producer – Bob Thiele
- Sleeve Notes – Sid Mark
- Tenor Saxophone – Illinois Jacquet
- Vocals – Johnny Hartman
"A Product of ABC Records, Inc. [...]" appears at the bottom of the labels.
For a similar version with "℗ 1972 ABC Records, Inc." at the bottom of the labels see I Just Dropped By To Say Hello.
Originally released in 1963 with orange/black ring labels.
- Impulse! logo and ABC Records logo in rainbow coloured frames
- The catalog/matrix number appears as "AS-57" on side 1 and as "AS-57-B" on side 2
- "Made in USA" in rim text
- Gatefold sleeve, laminated on the outside
- "Impulse Records, a product of ABC-Paramount Records, Inc."
- "Made in U.S.A."
- "Recorded October 9 and 17, 1963"
- "Printed in U.S.A."
- AS-57 inside the gatefold and on the labels
- A-57 on front of sleeve, back of sleeve and spine
- Track A1: "Northern Music Corp. - ASCAP"
- Track A2: "Red Evans Music Co. - ASCAP"
- Track A3: "Harwin Music - ASCAP"
- Track A4: "Paramount Music - ASCAP"
- Track A5: "Herb Reis Music - BMI"
- Track A6: "Triangle Music - ASCAP"
- Track B1: "Pamco Music, Inc. - BMI"
- Track B2: "Robbins Music Corp. - ASCAP"
- Track B3: "Little Bunker, Music - BMI"
- Track B4: "Lofay Music - ASCAP"
- Track B5: "United Artists Music Co., Inc. - ASCAP"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1): AS-57 A LW VAN GELDER STEREO
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2): AS-57-B LW VAN GELDER STEREO
Other Versions (5 of 30) View All
|AS-57||Johnny Hartman||I Just Dropped By To Say Hello (LP, Album, Gat)||Impulse!||AS-57||US||1964||Sell This Version|
|MCA-29039||Johnny Hartman||I Just Dropped By To Say Hello (LP, Album, RE)||MCA Records, Impulse!||MCA-29039||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|MCA-39105||Johnny Hartman||I Just Dropped By To Say Hello (LP, Album, RE)||MCA Records, Impulse!||MCA-39105||US||1988||Sell This Version|
|MCAD-39105||Johnny Hartman||I Just Dropped By To Say Hello (CD, Album, Club, RE)||Impulse!||MCAD-39105||US||1988||Sell This Version|
|0602517448193||Johnny Hartman||I Just Dropped By To Say Hello (CD, Album, RE)||Impulse!||0602517448193||Europe||2007||Sell This Version|