Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Jeffrey Monday, Michael Georgiades
Chorus [Chorus Chants] – Casey Kelly, Phil EverlyWritten-By, Chorus [Chorus Chants] – Johnny RiversWritten-By, Electric Guitar [Additional] – Michael Georgiades
Congas, Tambourine – Regor SnikwahHorns – Muscle Shoals Sound Horns: Ronald L. Eades, Harvey Thompson and Harrison Calloway*Written-By – Johnny Rivers
Electric Guitar [Lead], Guitar [High String], Acoustic Guitar [Additional] – Robert Byrne (2)Written-By – Johnny Rivers
|A5||Give It Up For Love
Written-By – Tommy FunderburkWritten-By, Electric Guitar [Additional], Harmony Vocals – Michael Georgiades
|B1||Be My Baby
Written-By – Tom Brasfield*Written-By, Electric Guitar [Lead], Guitar [High String], Acoustic Guitar [Additional] – Robert Byrne (2)
|B2||Little White Lie
Harmony Vocals – Eddie Struzick, Lenny LeBlancWritten-By – Ian Jack
Harmony Vocals – Phil EverlyWritten-By – John Moon Martin*
Engineer [String Session] – Dennis DragonMarimba, Tambourine – Gary ColemanStrings – Larry Myers, Raphael Kramer, Sid Sharp*Written-By, Harmony Vocals – Phil Everly
|B5||Who You Gonna Love?
Written-By – Michael Georgiades
- Copyright (c) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Johnny Rivers
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Old Canyon Music
- Published By – Rivers Music
- Published By – I've Got The Music Co.
- Published By – Sheljac Music
- Published By – The Bug Music Group
- Published By – Rockslam Music
- Published By – Peso Music
- Published By – Bud's Red Hot Music
- Recorded At – Muscle Shoals Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Jennifudy Studios
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Recording Studio, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – David J. Holman's Studio
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Manufactured By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – PolyGram Distribution Inc.
- Art Direction, Design – Glenn Ross
- Artwork [Front Cover] – Jamie Odgers*
- Bass Guitar – David Hood
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – K. Michael Sikkas
- Drums – Roger Hawkins
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Jimmy Johnson (4) (tracks: B2, B3), Kenny Bell
- Engineer – Bill Fair (tracks: A1 to B1, B4, B5), Steve Melton (tracks: B2, B3)
- Engineer [2nd] – Mary Beth McLemore
- Engineer [California Vocal Sessions] – Dennis Dragon
- Harmony Vocals – Hershey Reeves (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B5), Robert Byrne (2) (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B5)
- Keyboards – Randy McCormick
- Mixed By – David J. Holman
- Performer – Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section
- Photography [Back Cover] – Martin
- Producer, Rhythm Guitar [Additional] – Johnny Rivers
Promo copy; white labels with black print.
States NOT FOR SALE PROMOTION COPY.
Issued with lyric/credit inner sleeve.
A1 published by WB Music Corp./Old Canyon Music ASCAP
A2 published by Rivers Music/Old Canyon Music ASCAP
A3, A4 published by RIvers Music ASCAP
A5, B5 published by Old Canyon Music ASCAP
B1 published by I've Got The Music Company ASCAP
B2 published by Sheljac Music (Admin. by The Bug Music Group) BMI
B3 published by Rockslam Music (Admin. by The Bug Music Group) BMI
B4 published by Peso Music and Bud's Red Hot Music BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side A, On Label): RS-1-3082-AS
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side B, On Label): RS-1-3082-BS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 0 T | RS-1-3082-AS-CTI A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): T | RS-1-3082 (RE-1)-BS-CTI
- Other (Plant Code, On Labels): 73
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|RS-1-3082, 2394 280||Johnny Rivers||Borrowed Time (LP, Album)||RSO, RSO||RS-1-3082, 2394 280||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|L37509||Johnny Rivers||Borrowed Time (LP, Album)||Interfusion||L37509||Australia||1980||Sell This Version|
|2394.290||Johnny Rivers||Borrowed Time (LP, Album)||RSO||2394.290||Brazil||1980||Sell This Version|
|RS-1-3082||Johnny Rivers||Borrowed Time (LP, Album)||RSO||RS-1-3082||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|28MW0003||Johnny Rivers||Borrowed Time (LP, Album, Promo)||RSO||28MW0003||Japan||1980||Sell This Version|